Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Soda As Bong Water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankyStanky, Jun 13, 2009.

1. So im about to solve all of this for all of you. ( really high great idea).

MIO.

Yup that water flavoring stuff. You can add a little or a lot. No sugar, no stickyness. JUst great taste. You add alittle more then you normally would to the water. Its great. You should also try taking a shot straight, isnt bad.

2. Don't fucking use alcohol oh my god... HAHAHA.

3. a bottle of bourbon and coke 4% it makes the smoke real smooth and tasted good just do it in a homemade tho cos it leaves heaps of res on the walls

4. What the fuck? I don't even...

5. I just prefer water....

6. #66 abandoninglogic, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea man, i've used mio and it's pretty legit. Still prefer some icy cold water though.

7. if you leave it in there, it will get moldy and gross. water is fine

8. I made a bong out of a Mountain Dew bottle a few days ago, with MD still left in it. I smelled it more than I tasted it

9. Implying that sugar, flavoring, and water absorbs Delta-9 THC.

I call bullshit.
    Stub your toe please.

10. I would recommend juices, not sodas. In a bong the carbonation would make the hit hurt.

11. ok alcohol is dumb as hell to do because if any weed is still on fire when it goes down the downstem your whole face will light on fire. just dont do it kids

12. plus it absorbs thc

13. Water is the cheapest and best liquid to use. Soda gets sticky, water doesnt. Just use water yo

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Man just buy good Dank cause nothing comes close to that taste...:smoke: If weed didn't even get you high i'd still smoke it just to taste it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. For some reason though I feel like if you did do it you’d have to do it with flat soda because I know when you heat up soda it releases the c02 and then when you inhale you’d be taking in a giant breathe of c02 thus you would get more dizzy and woozy. Also it would kill thousands of brain cells(not that inhaling smoke doesn’t already). If you were to do it I would say use a clean glass bong and iced flat soda and when you’re done you’d have to immediately clean it. This would create what I believe to be the cleanest tastiest way to smoke with bong soda

• Funny Funny x 1

16. OP is 11 years old dude they probably don't need advice on bong soda anymore lol

17. Okay be puss puss don’t try it idc but someone will and they’ll tell you you’re wrong. So as long as I’m still smarter than you were good.

• Disagree Disagree x 2

18. "Be a Puss Puss" :lmafoe::lmafoe: is that supposed to be some kind of insult dude??:laughing: you're also not smarter then anybody if you think using Soda instead of water in a bong is a good idea.

& How am I wrong for telling you this post is 11 years old.. seriously go check the date it was posted in 2009 lol.

19. Okay so actually... last night I decided to use Wendy’s all natural lemonade and ice in the ice catcher... it was the best thing in the world it just tasted like lemonade with a cool icy feel to it... you have to be careful tho and clean it as soon as you can or it will get sticky, stain the glass, etc

• Funny Funny x 2