Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Soda As Bong Water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankyStanky, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Haha .. I'd love to hear Emeril Lagasse say that one day!

2. imagine drinking warm bong milk

3. Me and my friends used red gatorade once, the smoke definately tasted sweeter. Hits were also ultra-smooth compared to water. So, I don't know about soda, but freakin gatorade man, really noticeable taste, unlike coke, which just makes it bland.

4. Just tried mountain dew as bong water and can say it DID have an influence on the taste. Make sure to wash it out after use though.

5. Would that be carrying sugar up into your lungs?

6. why would you use anything but water....probably gets all sticky and needs a good cleaning after each use if your using soda or something.

7. I heard that it takes out the THC.

8. someday I'm gonna try using plain seltzer water in a bong...no sugar or additives, I'm just wondering how the carbonation would affect the smoke. Maybe the bubbles would trap tar and some of the impurities in smoke. just a thought....

9. Arizona Pomegranate Tea tastes goood in a tube

10. chocolate milk

11. I've used Faygo Red Pop in my bubbled before and it was amazing! Makes the smoke taste like the soda and it tastes crisp and almost like it's carbonated. But make sure you clean it out very good after.

12. #52 420toker4824, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That would have so much drag because it would be really thick

13. Yeah, I've heard this too. It has something to do with the sugars and fats, it like soaks up the thc or some shit.

Just use water kids :smoke:

14. Hell yeah i love grape drank

15. I prefer nice cold water, when you use things that are flavored (soda in this case), it really degrades the weed taste, it tastes like shit to me. Go for it though if you want to though.

16. And if you put to much and get shit on, or squirted on for the most part, everything gets all sticky. Next thing you know your face and hands are sticky, and thats never fun. Ice water + :bongin: = FTW

17. One time when I was using a bottle and socket to smoke and I decided to turn it into a mini bong and I had been drinking JOOSE(its like a FOUR LOKO if you didn't know) and I had some left so I just poured it inot the bottom. I couldn't really tell how it tasted cause I was already drunk and high so I couldn't taste shit haha

But idk if you want to use soda go ahead but I personally wouldnt use soda just cause its carbonated and sugary.

18. Sounds like it will taste amazing but something about using soda sounds like it will hurt idk in dumb. If I was to do it, I would use vitimin water or juice

19. Me and a friend recently were screwing around and we made a 3 arm perc out of flim canisters, that thing blazzed, we were smoking synthetic weed (Mr.Marley Budah) so the high is already way more intense, we had already smoked a couple bowls and were pretty high, than we decided to get pink lemonade and put in it,, we also had pink lemonade ice for the top of it, it was delicious, a few hours later, we passed out after partying to hard, the next morning, i grabbed the film canister perc, took the bottom part off and drank the lemonade, and that got me high as FUCK.

20. Yea I've done it I liked it but some of my friends didnt like it so some will like it and others wont.