Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so, I left my firecrackers in the toaster oven for six hours

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by drunkmanfuu, Mar 22, 2008.

1. I put them in at about 3 45, then fell asleep cuz i'm an idiot, then woke up at 9 and the toaster oven was still on. needless to say, the firecrackers are 100% totally black, hard as a rock, but i'm wondering if i still ate them would i get high?

2. LOL eat it!!!! why not? there is that small chance where it can still work

3. lolol the title of this thread made me laugh my ass off..

but anyway, id think that most of the thc is destroyed at 6 hours.. but fuck man, ive overdone firecrackers a bunch of times and they still came out good. got me stoned as fuck.

so basically, im not promising itll work or nothin, but its worth a shot. just get somethin to wash em down with.

peace.

4. grnd them up and mixit with milk

so it wont be so nasty

5. eat it. im sure you've eaten plenty worst food's that ur mom or dad have cooked, and there is a chance you can still get high.

6. Do it, I would. take the peanut butter (or what's left of it) and throw away the crackers.

7. The worst part is it was about 2.0 of sour diesel and i was very excited. Also i'm concerned because isn't eating severely burnt foods bad for you or something? I used nutella btw, if that makes a difference.

8. Yeah, you could eat it, but it probably wouldn't be worth it. Any cannabinoids would be destroyed and all you would really be getting is a butt-load of carcinogens from the burnt food.

9. Heat releases THC, but it also destroys it too. I would guess that after that long theres no THC left, and all you'll be eating is a wad of carcinogens and charcoal.

10. Yeah, gotta be careful while cooking high... I've learned my lessons :s

sucks dude...

11. Toaster ovens dont work. The heating elements are much too hot.

12. There wouldn't be any carcinogens in it...at all.

Carcinogens are cancer causing substances and are found in the SMOKE of plants and other things.

Cooking it allows the thc to be absorbed/dissolved into the fat in the peanut butter, so overcooking it may have destroyed the thc but no carcinogens man.

If you can bear the taste and smell of it, then Id at least try it. But shit, i can barely tolerate them when they are normal, but charcoal black?? EW

haha

let us know if you try them and if they work

13. hahaha oh man, unlucky:smoking: just make more

14. wrong, i make firecrackers alot

15. I'm sorry to bring you down dude but check out this link. Knowledge is your friend.

16. Well I had them laying around for a week and finally decided to cowboy up and eat one. I ground it up and put it in a milkshake, a bit grainy but definitely bearable. My crackers had a lot more weed in them than the dude from the other thread, and I didn't cook them at too high of temperature, but at the right temperature for too long. It's possible the crackers themselves burnt, but the THC wasn't destroyed. I know you can leave many other substances on high heat, but not high enough for vaporization or destruction, for a very long time and see them remain intact so who knows. I'll update in about an hour.

UPDATE: They totally worked. I'm a baked potato... It took a lot longer to impact me (I feel like I'm approaching my peak). Usually I begin to feel the effects t-minus ~45 minutes, and right now it is t-minus three hours and 45 minutes. I'm high as balls though fuck. It must just be because I put way more weed in mine than the guy from the thread linked earlier, and I used a proven formula. (Two, or one split in half, honey graham crackers; Nutella on both sides, chop weed up very fine with grinder, completely cover one side in weed powder, put them together, wrap in aluminum foil, and exactly 350 degrees f for 18 minutes). Or six hours if you want it to hit you later.

17. BUMP

And let me just say, I don't think any of the effects of the firecracker were diminished. I've done 8 grams of cracker dry Psilocybe cyanescens mushrooms, eaten an eighth in cooked weed, and acid and I am very high right now.

I think I can definitely say that the 350 degrees for six hours worked like GANG BUSTERS. I'm going to be doing a normal one baked at 350 for 18 tonight, and I'll be able to compare effects.

18. You obv can't be that high... you can still type.