So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. #14261 astrohammer, Nov 13, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
    Fucking app

• Like Like x 1
  2. 3rd grow
    Gorilla glue #4 x Skittlez
    2 plants diy rdwc
    4x4 marshydro tent
    SP250 x2
    Solar System UVB
    Lucas form. + silica, bigbud, nirvana, orca+hydroguard, and bud candy.
    Pretty much week 2 of flower, day 5 of bud formation
    Tapering silica as I get to week 3 from flip.
    Overdrive will replace bigbud @week 6
    UVB for last 3 weeks on timer
    Flawless finish flush for 3 days before da chop.

O2Grow | Air Stone Alternative | Oxygen For Plant Roots

IceProbe Thermoelectric Aquarium Chiller, Nova Tec Inc

Mars SP series LED Grow Light - Mars Hydro

SolarSystem UVB

I'm promoting myself from noob to Novice now :D

Congrats and good luck with all y'all grows! zqlBXdo.jpg 9KDu1xB.jpg D1PI96B.jpg Pd70Tkg.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. IMG_5226.JPG
    SSDD
    IMG_5230.JPG
    Mother’s Milk

Getting into the 30’s at night here. 7 weeks in.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. Cool nights (mid 40s) bringing out the fall colors
    Bag seed.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. I just might have to drop a couple this weekend to try that.
    I've been going through some bagseed for the past few years and they all seem to be one of two strains, and are 10 to 1 on coming up female.
    I will have to pick up some colloidal silver.

• Like Like x 1
  6. My last seeded plant was about 2 1/2 feet tall and very skinny. I got about 1,000 seeds.

7. That would be 150 year supply for me!

You doing feminised seeds or hoping for males?
    I've selectively pollinated with males in the past, but never tried forcing male flowers.

I actually knew more people that grew before it was legal, so always had access to the rogue seeds that they would find.
    That and the stuff they grew seemed so much better and cheaper than anything I can find in a dispensary these days.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ya, me too. I give seeds away. It makes people like me when they see $30 per seed online and I just give them a handful for nothing. I just gave somebody between 2-3 thousand seeds because they were getting old and I'll never use them.
    I haven't messed with feminizing. I just start with twice as many as I want to end up with and cull the males. I make topicals with them and my rabbit likes to eat the rest.
    I start everything in soil used from the last grow. As females show their stuff, I up pot them to a fresh soil mix and just add water from there on.

• Like Like x 3
  9. It's all in the Veg. Get them up big enough and you can get very nearly the same off season harvest as an end of summer does. Keep in mind my grow is just 2 miles from the beach and that large body of water (Pacific Ocean) keeps my night temps moderate.
    [​IMG]

The veg shed keeps cranking out vegged plants and I throw them outside every 10 weeks.

[​IMG]
    A late December picture
    An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun
    ^ should link to a Jan 3rd harvest.

Jan 1st = Harvest, Take cuts for clones, Set out vegged plants in just harvested sites.
    March 15th = Same
    June 1st = Same
    Oct 15th = Same

This is how I break the year down.
    It usually takes me 3 weeks to get viable rooted clones 7 more weeks to veg them while the flowering plants have a 10 week window to do their thing in.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. [​IMG]
    BNW says let ‘em veg imma let ‘em veg. Was thinking about switching off the lights next week. Now I’m kinda leaning towards vegging these a little longer since the temperatures are still pretty nice. I’ll flip ‘em when it gets cold again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. [​IMG]
    The 9 travelers that went to the cabin for the snow event. I started more the day we left and got 11 new faces to greet me when we returned.
    The flowering plant are all in good bud and I'll snap a few picture of them today.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  12. I got first signs of flowers popping off.

I'm no longer doing large plants. Too much work and always half the plant is useless. In my set up atleast big plants do not work. Im sticking with 4 footers from now on.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Grape fruit
    Tomahawk
    Moonshine
    Peyote critical
    Mac dawg
    Silver mountain
    Honey tree

On week 2/3 of flower 20201118_173730.jpg 20201118_173823.jpg 20201118_173848.jpg 20201118_173904.jpg 20201118_174013.jpg 20201118_174040.jpg 20201118_174055.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Off topic IMG_20201121_162745_708.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. She did it again.
    Been planting some bag seed the last few years.
    Last year I had one that was rather unique compared to the rest.
    Very thick and sticky, smelled like a fresh Christmas tree when growing, and after it dried it smelt like an old dry tree ready to be taken out.
    She gave me one seed.
    So I decided to grow it this year.
    And today as I was trimming it down into nuggets to put in the jars and enjoying the smell of Christmas a little early, I found one seed.
    I was thinking of growing this one and hitting it with some silver to try and make some more.
    Or maybe I'll just try my luck next summer and hope for one more seed to continue the line.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. [​IMG]

As I was nearly out of Kief and Capsules it was time to start converting the summer harvest,

[​IMG]

Eight gallons of Buds gave me about 200 grams of Kief.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. Now that's the ticket!!!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Care to drop any more info on your setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. 20201201_121012.jpg 20201201_121025.jpg 20201201_121808.jpg 20201201_121836.jpg

All @ week 3/4 of flower. Trichs have came in, and starting to smell. They are all looking very nice. I'm loving the smaller plants and being able to go into my grow and tame them.

I swear I'm going to get more and higher quality bud from these 8 smaller plants vs my 4 huge summer plants.

I will take higher quality over large yields. I'm hoping 2 oz per plant

• Winner Winner x 1