Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Weed With Hair In It

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Urge, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Instead of picking the hair out, if it's really messy, just sift and pick the larger pieces of weed out of the hair.

• Like Like x 1
  2. But do you grow? Therein the plot thickens.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. wake up McFly its OP by Urge, Aug 9, 2014 make ya own be brave!

4. Hope y’all know I’m reading this dying laughing 6 years later stoned after smoking a bowl with hair in it after I dropped my grinder and it opened up underneath my dresser. Thank you

5. Don’t store your weed near your pets keeps hairs out if it .
    Wow your dog makes loves to your weed jars haha .... that could make a good movie to torture prisoners of war with..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. LMAOO me too but I didnt drop my grinder. I dont know why the fuck I made A account to reply to this but I was fucking dying reading that.

7. Bro I literally just did the same shit lmfaooo this thread is the funniest shit I’ve read in a while. I even bookmarked this shit lolol

8. My rule is pick out everything I can see and convince myself I rid of them all and just smoke it before I notice more

9. How does hair get in your med-tainer?

10. If you live with women or pets, that shit gets everywhere. I got a no brushing hair in the car rule, or that shit's all over.