Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Weed With Hair In It

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Urge, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Sitting here with out any weed open up my med-tainer find about .3 in there with a bunch of dog hair in it

Trying my hardest to pick out these annyoing hairs but obviously wont be able to get em all

You guys ever smoke some bud with a viable amount of hair in it?

2. Hair tastes just as bad as it smells and it hurts your lungs to smoke it. I used to fill my bong from the barber shop floor that's how i know.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I mean it won't kill you

4. You filled your bong with hair to smoke or instead of water?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I filled the bong bowl with hair and put a lighter to it and inhaled the smoke.

6. ... Why?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. he's not being serious dude.. Come on Kira you should know everything.

8. I love you blades. You load me up with ammunition then hand me weapons lol.

I smoked the hair to see if I could catch a buzz. The barbers got pissed and kicked me out of the barber shop because of the smell.

I have also tried smoking random plants to see if they would get me a buzz. The worst thing i tried was used car oil.

Shhhhhh....let's keep it a secret. This is fun!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. i've smoked weed with cat hears in it before, but i always pick out any hair i see. if i can see it im not gonna smoke it, its not that hard to separate the hair and the weed

10. Tweezers work well even though we have all had a lil hair in our bowl

11. I've smoked bud with care in it so you should b alright

12. Odds are there's worse shit in it that you CAN'T see. The hair is likely the least of your worries. Smoke up.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I bet it's dog pubic hair

Omega369

14. Depends how much hair is mixed in with your bud. Pick out what you can and just light it up. If you can't see the hair, don't worry about it. :smoke:

15. Once i scraped my pipe rez onto a hairy piece of paper, and when i looked at the giant rolled up ball of rez it had hairs sticking out all over it , it wa like weaved ll through it. Though the rez was so shitty i didnt even really taste the hair. cats.......

16. There's an occasional hair when I grind up my weed but it's pretty easy to spot and remove. Those fuckers get everywhere I don't allow my cats near my grow spot yet still cat hairs on the pot. I'm sure I smoke some that I haven't seen though...what can you do. I already sit there with tweezers at harvest time to remove 99% of them which usually just catch to the leaves, but there is still gonna be a few in the buds always that I pick out before I grind it up.

17. Ok everyone, just stop what you are doing. Scroll back to post # 8 and click Like.

18. The dog probably smelled the sweet smell of weed and went straight to humpin the container. If op looks closely there could be dried up dog splooge.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. I gave up trying. I use tweezers when I roll up, but I know there's gotta still be a few in there. My dog and cat are horrible. Long hair cat and an excessively shedding pitty. It's awful, I'm probably slowly shortening my life every time i smoke.... lol

20. Keep your weed gear away from pets .
    Use a cooler or something ..
    I got a Siberian husky and no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum