smoking weed while taking a shit

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by always stoned, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Speaking of taking a shit, the other day I actually shit myself. I just got done eating lunch, and I guess the late night munchies gave me the shits and I sat down to use the computer and a little bit came out. I swear it was supposed to just be a little fart, but it wasnt lol. :D

2. [​IMG]

3. Too bad I haven't been able to take a shit in 2 days.

4. haha oh my god i haven't heard any thing that funny in a while

5. I've done it once. I had to multitask because I had to be somewhere soon.

6. WHY HAVE I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THIS?!
    i love taking shits, and i love getting high, but never did it occur to me that i could have the best of both worlds!! But i'll take it even one step further... getting a blumpkin while enjoyin a fat L! i would call it "THE HOLY SHIT"!!! :D

time to make a dream, a reality:smoke: :yay:

7. Blaze-Shit-Blaze never mix them.

8. Bong rippin' while I'm doin' some shitin'.

9. I never did, but it seems like 2 great stress relieving things to be done at one lmao.
    But one time after smoking a dank ass quarter I took a mean shit and I was so high i could like feel my small intestine (or large) slowly having shit slid down it. It may have been the longest continuous cleanest log I ever took. Lmao

10. Its a ruitual bro, get up at 10 every day, proceed to take shit by 10:15, and smoke bong/read while shitting.. Im fuckin stoked i found this thread, thought I was the only one:smoke:

11. I take my pants off and sit on the toilet the opposite way so I can use the little table thing to roll a joint.

12. [quote name='"HazeySkater"']I take my pants off and sit on the toilet the opposite way so I can use the little table thing to roll a joint.[/quote]

lol thats cray!

13. The first day I moved into my apartment I did a "dump blunt." Now all I need is a "blunt with a blumkin."

14. Every single morning from 10th-12th grade i would wake up and since i was pressed for time i would always do my before school toke while shittin, now i do it every morning still. But have any of you taken a dab while shitting!?

15. I'm doin It now and have Damn near every time I post

16. yea ive done it, and id do it again!!!

17. i've indeed toked a bowl while taking a shit, smoking a cigarette is even better lol

18. I've used my MFLB while shitting

19. I like to shoot up while im on the jon

20. [quote name='"Hot Rod"']I've used my MFLB while shitting[/quote]
    Bro..actual fact every time you post and I'm high. I see your avatar and feel like he knows I just did somthing embarrassing. Or knows that the silent fart come from me and I just start cracking up..good shit man