smoking weed while taking a shit

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by always stoned, Aug 3, 2006.

1. anyone else ever gone all-out like tihs?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Yes, weed makes everything better, so man created the dump n toke

• Like Like x 1
  3. never actually shat whilst smoking, but once i coughed so hard off of a 3 foot bong hit that a little turd poked out to say hello, prompting me to wipe my ass. that was probly 10 years ago and i still remember it like it was yesterdays dump.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. wtf are u guys on??

Ewww, that wouldnt be too sanitary....

5. I'd be afraid to drop my piece in the toilet.

6. When i used to have to blaze in the bathroom I would all the time. I would just have a tray with my ground weed on it, and just pack tokes in my bong.
    Its not like your hands are covered in shit while your toking, its perfectly sanitary.

:hello:eric:hello:

7. I just don't understand why you would ever have to

:confused:

8. If you take a hit while the shit is coming out, it creates a vaccume and you are actually sucked into yourself. Im not even kidding.

Same thing for sneezing and farting. it has to do with the properties of the elements and gravity and all that crap.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. ive done it, burning a bowl in the bathroom and had to shit... lol

10. haha no i havent thats funny tho :p

11. ahhh yes the classic shliff

12. nah..................:hide:

13. Are you touching your shit??? wtfffff

but yes, I've smoked a b on the shitter, it's the way to do it, multitasking saves lives

14. man weed has anti pooping properties for me.

so it would kinda defeat the purpose of pooping for me lol.

although if memory serves me right, i have definitely hit a pipe while on the crapper. mostly to rid some of my stomach pains

15. O hell ya! I love takin a good shit while high

16. Way to raise a 4 year old thread but yea... I smoke weed while taking a shit all the time. Poop comes out of your ass not your fingers so you're safe. And why is this in Pandoras Box?

17. not much grosses me out, but the bathroom is a place I leave for my girlfriend to clean! that and dirty gross dishes.

i like to enjoy my weed and be clean so i would probably be grossed out to take my pipe or anything that goes to my mouth in the bathroom with me.

18. It amazes me how often this topic comes up on GC

19. I do this everyday for my wake n bake. I get up, take my morning crap and hit the bong on the toilet. It's fucking incredible...I mean, taking a dump feels pretty good already, as does taking a bong rip, so combing the two FTW!

20. What guy wouldn't be?