Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking induced fever - Anyone else experienced this?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Starmist, Aug 21, 2015.

1. If I smoke a huge bowl I sweat & feel hot but it goes away after a few mins then I'm just high :confused_2::laughing:

2. You don't have Corona virus if you get a high temperature only when you smoke dude lol

3. I smoke 2 hours a go and im still hot

4. I get a low grade fever every time I smoke or vape mmj. It doesn’t happen woth RSO oil & tincture use. I have no other side effects. Just the low grade fever which is average 99.6- 100.2 I’m not allergic. I have no other issues. Sweats, nausea etc.... as soon as I start coming down the fever does too.

5. I've used for 45 years and know hundreds of users and that is a fairly new one.
    From the web
    ====================
    CBD acts on the same TRP channels that capsaicin acts on. ... While THC lowers the body temperature, CBD can also affect thermoregulation and raise the internal body temperature.Oct 17, 2017
    =====================
    Been known a while. Not a big deal. We all do it to a slight degree. Your just a bit more attuned to notice it.
    Feels more like a Embarrassment Flush then a fever.

BNW