Smokey's Porch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. So sorry to hear about Sundance. I was thinking about her a few weeks ago.

Nice score on the greenhouse.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. WTF.. I've been looking for you and your ass pop up when we talking bout the passed away family. LoLo..have you been to the cellar..We haven't talked much since I've been home. Be sure to stop in on me sucka..love you much!
    The greenhouse is about to push us sooooooooo forward.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I'm still in the cellar growing my medicine. I've pretty much given up smoking and just making hash oil pills that I take each night. I have anklosing spondylitis and this cause me to experience back pain after lying down for an hour or two. The pills really help be sleep. Still doing what I've always done and posted about in my thread. Nothing like growing your own medicine.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Sounds strikingly similar to my battle. Peace.

• Like Like x 2
  5. IMG_20180302_175213.jpg
    With a severely stalled first batch ahead, this is the only contestant to break ground in round two for this year. My switch to LED seems to be a rocky road but I'm still convinced it leads to Eden.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sorry to note the passing of your twin; I steered her to your thread way back when as she appeared here in the City. Proud to have been the creator of her avatar but really feel that those who command such a strong presence never really leave the ones they touch.
    sunny.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  7. People drop off the intermap and we almost never know what happened and in this case I was really saddened to get the confirmation my heart knew.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  8. 8,000 ft somewhere in the hills
    a spirit brings warmth to Winter's cold chills

• Like Like x 2
  9. Damn. I kept up with Sunny over at IG for a bit then I figured she must've changed her username or just took a break from posting because she was having issues with a sick family member.

That sucks for real. Prayers for our friend and I'm sorry for you Smoke. I know yall we're really cool with each other. I appreciate you bringing us up to speed. Ill celebrate her by remembering her the way I knew her here.

Btw, she was the one that got me calling @BrassNwood by the nickname she always referred to him by...

"Woody".

• Like Like x 2
  10. I hardly ever check my thread but I saw you were the last to post. I think I answered here in your thread. I hope that everything is going good for you and the puppies. I'm getting busy with preparing for spring planting of vegetables in my garden. Had to mow my lawn the other day so it won't be much longer. I've got garlic planted and am expecting to see some asparagus soon. Take care Smokey.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hey all.. Not sure who's still around but yall know I cant stay away too long. Gotta come home and check in on the family. It's nice to be back in The City to be honest, I've been out of town on IG for a minute building up my business.

I had shut down the vegging spot and the bloom bloom room for some months. Hadn't been growing much at all..ran a few outdoors but that's it.

Enough of the sad story.. I'm screaming.. I'm back at it bitcheeeesssss!!!

These lil babies are Jack skelington, Black cherry, lemon skunk, and moonwalker. Grabbed these from my homegirl 22 up in Concord. Also just picked up some new beans of some old school shits, that's the 1st bean photo. 2nd bean photo is what I'll be popping here soon. I might pick up ice cream cake just to try some of these new mixes but I'm not 100% convinced yet.

I'll snap a few photo's at lights on they a lil bigger now. I'll holla :hola:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Nice to see you're back at it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. LoLo whaaaaaaaaaaaaaats up! I went to the Cellar but it was looking kinda overgrown out there. Didnt look as if you've been down there. I walked around the City for a few hours knocking on doors.. plus many folks changed their names so who the fuck knows..lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Didnt I just talk to your ass yesterday :biggrin::blush:...
    I am back at it though..feeling good too:vaping:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. LoLo.. I've been running the Cellar collection of the grid. Very fucking nice my dude! Anything your favorite so far?

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Smokey,

I'm still in the Cellar but I've got nothing new to show nor any new techniques I'm using. It's all shared in my thread. My favorites are of course The One, but I like Goblin Girl, Goblin Queen, and Agnus. I've done some breeding and crossing The One I got some good bud I'm calling Pakalolo One. Clackamas Coot Thought it was very good. So things are the same just a few years later. Oh, and I've been working in the recreational side of it for about one year.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1