Smokey's Porch

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by dlsmokes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Soooo I heard somebody was talking shit about me round these parts!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. 20180116_075108-1.jpg Its just about all it takes to get me back it this bitch!! :hola:
    So here I am and a few thingys have changed. My indoor groove is coming along pretty good. Weve still got the Bloom Bloom Room of course, but now Ive stated using my veg room to bloom as well, and I added a 4x4x8 tent with a 6 bulb t8 fixture to veg in. Ill get some photos up of the shits son. 20180116_075236.jpg 20180116_075236.jpg For now just wanted to stop in and drop some of my info on yall. I expect yall to say something too! Love yall and oh yeah im in this thang..:popcorn:

• Like Like x 6
  3. Dont know why i have a duplicate but icant remove it.. Shit has changed a bit i see. ChunkyBaby can you take the extra photo off?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Smokey and the Bloom Bloom Room is in the house. YAH! Good to see that you're still kicking. Me too - not in the #MeToo sense but still at it in my cellar. I'm not posting anything though but still lurk around the City and always sneaking up on your porch. It's been so quiet on the porch..

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. My main man LoLo.. I was thinking about your ass yesterday. I tried to find your thread but some shits different and I couldn't find a few folks. Nice to see you still lurking doesn't look like to many people are still here. I'm back so i;ll be rocking it for the old crew.

• Like Like x 4
  6. :wave: glad to see :smoke:y and pak chillin on the porch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. DONO whats up? Aye nice to see some family still here..wheew. I beginning to think everyone moved away! We'll get them fuckers back in here i'm sure lol.
    Great to have you drop in, and now that i'm back home, :passing-joint:and drop in on ya girl.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Great salutations, and lets get right into this shit, and get the party started :jump:.. We have a few changes that happen since ive been home.
    1. Being we finally got a vegg'n tent so now we run both rooms for bloom. Bloom bloom and Mini Bloom room..lol
    2. We took the worm farm from a horizontal 2 sided basket to a vertical fabric pot. I had some lumber laying in the yard so threw a frame together and boom.
    3. I'm turning the front yard in to a garden instead of wasting the space with just grass. Dont worry Bosch and Kastapha have the back, and the left side of the yard to chill. So they are cool. I'll get some pics of the to be, kind of coming along, one day garden here soon for yall:p, but for now.
    The Bloom bloom room occupants are as follows:love-m3j:
    Triple D Gardens Double Berry skunk 28190506_2072960649397747_1683531108_n.jpg
    28117079_2072960762731069_417050514_n.jpg
    HillbillyGenetics Chemberry Chrunch 28171157_2072962626064216_47615696_o.jpg 28191064_2072960676064411_1141137709_n.jpg
    Ice river genetics Gorilla Cookies
    28171518_2072961076064371_1753556924_o.jpg
    I also have Merkabah that I picked up from Krunk' ass but they aren't his genetics I don't think. So there you have the Bloom bloom room and whats going on. They all pretty much are in new soil because i moved the previous bags outside for this years OD season. This will only be the 2nd cycle for this soil, but its coming along cool, I would say. Can I see a difference in the other soil HELL YEAH, but its all good. Time, microbes, and the worms will get it there in no time.

Right on for stopping in and checking with ya girl.. Until next time, I'll holla!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Yo Smokey the plants are looking righteous as always! I got some Chemberry Crunch from HB also along with his Grants Pass Confidential. I have a few lines in front of it but I can't wait to get it going. I heard it's very gassy.

It's good to see you back around!

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I haven't been posting much of anything in my threads. I've shown all my techniques and shared all my knowledge and just didn't want to keep repeating myself and showing the same girls growing in the same cellar. Here's a link to my last thread after I learned about mixing my own soil: Pakalolos Organics For The Win. Here's a link to my first thread where I was learning and making mistakes on growing with my own soil mix: Pakalolo does it this way. Glad to see that you're back hanging in the city. Love the Bloom Bloom room.

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. @dlsmokes
    Wecome back. Not to many of the old crowd here but a few of us.
    [​IMG]
    Doing the same old off season outside grows as always.
    Grow the weed
    Smash the hash
    Make the oil
    Eat same
    Repeat.
    Life is good and the pain monster stays way over there for the most part.
    [​IMG]
    If he gets to close I just double down the hash caps and he and I float off in different directions.
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Right on for the links LOLO, and thanks for stopping in on me. I expect to see you in here again soon my friend:love-m3j:.
    Yooooooo B man them ladies outside are looking great. I'm loving those winter colors for real! Next off season ill be at it again, but this winter I was still in grind mode for the company. The season coming i'll be throwing a couple ladies od hopefully. Great to see still here man, come back and visit ya girl :hola:

• Like Like x 7
  13. Sup :smoke: y ?
    Looking good in here and at the other place. Tasty looking smoke and delectables. Hope this spring gives you the rebirth you've earned. peace

• Like Like x 3
  14. Eyyyo,

Just popped in to say hello, haven't logged on since 2014. My vaporizer of 10 years broke so I jumped on these forums to get an opinion. :wave:

Was curious to see if any of you guys still post and am pleasantly surprised. Smokey got an upgrade and I'm sure everyone else has as well! My knowledge gained from the great PW was fruitful too. :love:

Still running the same leds, but I've learned a few other things. If ya'll are interested, I'll have to start a thread about plants + energy medicine! :geek:

Glad to see you guys still keepin on! Lookin good Smokey! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Sounds interesting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Ummm hell yeah! It seems we have all come home right on time aye! Come on Capt, of course we wanna see and learn whatever you got brewing over there. I know it' good. Get to it my good sir, and you know what's up. Link me when you set it up. Great to see you posting as well. Shits getting real all over again

• Like Like x 5
  17. Hey Smokes! There's something very comforting about coming back to GC after a 2-3 year absence, and seeing that Smokey's Porch and Dummy's Organic Run are the top two journals lol. Makes me feel all fuzzy!

I'm wandering in CA right now, going through the excitement of all their new regulations, and the uncertainty of not knowing how they will be interpreted / enforced. As Frank Drebin from Naked Gun said..... like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way around. ;)

Hope you are well chica, the plants look awesome!

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Gandalf what's up my dude? Glad to see you stop in as well. I just got back to the City a couple weeks ago. Needed to come back and center myself ya know. Come on back were getting this shit started...
    Great to see you again man..don' be a stranger

• Like Like x 3
  19. Hell yeah! All these old names popping up on my screen lately!

Glad to see so many of y'all around here. There's still quite a few from yesteryear hanging around. Wetdog, Tree, Jerry and Possuum still frequent the lounge. Haven't seen Chunk around recently but I know he got busy with some projects. I still hear from G45 and Compostwhisperr from time to time also.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Damn Triple you just damn near finished the list except Hillbilly and the late Sundance... OH SHIT DID YALL KNOW THAT SUNDANCE PASSED AWAY?:frown::notworthy::cry:
    Yeah man a couple mounths ago her daughter signed in to her Facebook and posted it. :cry:
    Sorry to bum y'all out with that. I know she was truly loved around here.

I do have some great new though.. We scored us a greenhouse this week! We are here to stay!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3