Smoke Report - Female Seeds C99

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Shiva Blaster, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Ooo, I miss my C99. Hands down favorite strain I've grew. Wish I had some more.

To space cowboy: I use my trim for bubble hash, the finished product of C99 bubble is to die for.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Great report. *clapping* lol

Gotta put this on the list of seeds to buy, where'd you buy them from?

3. I read the title and thought you did a smoke report on some seeds, not some buds.

4. i just picked up the last 2 10 packs from female seeds of the c99..hoping i get a pineapple pheno in one of the 1st 5 i put out next year outdoors..

Ps female seed company now ships stealth to the usa..im growing 6 of their strains next year out doors

5. Great report. I was given a close e of C99 by a buddy of mine and really looking forward to it. My question is....what is your preference. ..cloudy trichs, amber, or a mixture. Here's my girl....I'm really tempted to cut one of the main colas. ...what's your opinion

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

6. I meant clone

7. #67 BYOweed, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    I wait until none are clear and only a few are amber. Because C99 is such a soaring head high, I like to emphasize it by pulling them as early as possible. More amber trichs will add more of a body high.

8. Thanks for the advice

9. I have their White Widow. I need to get a 4 pack of C99 to throw outdoors with them

10. I just cut my C'99 she weighed 250g wet. the smell is unlike anything I have ever seen

11. I made these

Attached Files:

12. the high is incredible.

13. Sure is. I grew out and submitted this original smoke report almost 3 years ago, Female Seeds C99 is still my favourite strain that I have grown. After taking some time off, I currently have 3 C99 plants at day 48 of flower in a SCROG under 1000W of LED. I am looking forward to comparing the final product from these latest batches of seeds to what I grew 3 years ago. So far, so good.......all 3 plants are identical to each other and look exactly like they did last time I grew it. Same easy-going nature, same leaf and plant structure, and most importantly that same overpoweringly delicious pineapple smell. I'll be chopping in 10-14 days, I'll pop back in here with updated results once I've dried and cured this latest batch :)

14. Amazing report. Spot on. Do you by chance have a link to your grapefruit grow? Yes i understand it's been years... But worth a shot! Lol. =D

15. Hey Shiva, LONG TIME, Bro. Missed your post when you did this late Nov., hope you're coming back around to check in. I'm interested in how that LED has been treating you, got one on order myself to run some side-by-sides with my little tent project.

Hope all's well your way, give me a shout when you see this.

16. I just grew one too a few months ago, Couldn't agree more. Loveeee her!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. Holy shit that is my gno3 grail exact copy! Female seeds breeder made the gno3 and that pic is a copy of those so I am stoked that I just ordered a 10 pack! Thank you for posting that pic man its been over a decade of searching and I have the new real brother grimm too but this release looks like the grail for me. thank you so much.

LT