Small Spaces

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JoshuaE, Dec 31, 2019.

1. It is soil but I’m using nectar for the gods so no real salt build up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. How's the Nectar working for you? I had mix emotions when using it.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I mean I like it. Kinda a pain mixing all the bottles but this time I added one shot into the soil and haven’t bottle fed as heavily. But I have only used nectar so don’t know any better I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  4. Use what works for you. I like alot of Nectar products though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. West Carteret Water Corporation

• Like Like x 2
  6. Im run the Gorilla Cookies asap!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. If any of you US guys are self employed I strongly recommend applying for a PPP loan. It's part of the stimulus bill and it's just free money they loan it then forgive the loan. This was part of the first rounds but got all grab up by bigger business and they got in trouble so now the lenders are going out of the way to get some to the little guys.

• Like Like x 3
  8. hate it when my notices don't show :/

Paulie uses those nutes and all his plants are classic pinup material.

5gal flush is not going to cut it. 10x the volume, takes forever. And I hate sump pumps. I don't think I've ever had one last longer than a year. *edit, are you sure its not getting air jammed? Mine does that, need to be careful.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm pretty sure it's the relay that's connected to the float.

I'm just gonna keep watering at the correct numbers and hope for the best. Im thinking maybe the algae growth in the last part of my drain tube that connects to the sump is what's causing the really low pH runoff readings. Not gonna concern myself with runoff pH numbers anymore. The auto that has a separate runoff tray is showing a completely different runoff pH value, like 5.8.....on the same feed.

• Like Like x 2
  10. well ... sorry to disappoint guys, but the plants look almost the same as they did last week :eek:
    13 Apr 19 2021.JPG
    the smell off this Blueberry is ... medicinal. yummy.
    DSC00542.JPG
    the trellis is too close to the edges. I'm going to have to re-engineer the way I place the larf busters, because I can't place them in there now.
    DSC00543.JPG
    I think I'm just going to throw this one in the garbage because it doesn't smell much.
    ...yea... right. lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Jesus those are beautiful! Monsters
    Nearing perfection, love how healthy they look

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. bro u got to smell that blueberry !

• Like Like x 3
  13. Oh damng it I almost forgot
    HAPPY 420 MOFO BROS AND SISTA
    :D :D :D :D :smoking-bong: :D :D :D :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Christ that’s impressive! Happy 420 dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. It's damn sure impressive. I really need to get growing, I'm in a straight depression and feel a little lost without my routine.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Just looking at these pictures again. Man you really knocked these out of the park, Nobody does the ScroG any better, you might find some equal grows but not better. Top 1%

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hey my friend, thank you for the compliment. I've been feeling a bit down myself lately, but I try to shake it off and recognize it as pathos. What a strange word, and such importance. It leads a lot of people into doing crazy things, those feelings. It rules over those silently seeking. 'Yo Paris, where you going with that Helen lady'? heh.
    There are other important words that help to shake one back awake. One of them is sophos... such a sweet word that is. Mindfulness is also a word that I struggle with a lot (and sophos too). heh. Mindfulness, but not only in the constant sense of personal composure and grace and presence, etc. but also on how things work... like our subconscious.
    I spend most days thinking about these things, and have only scratched the surface, yet I live in a world full of people who just don't. ha! Most are so focused on survival they forget to live. I've been trying to recuperate, but something else has happened to me that I just don't give a fuck so much anymore, and now, well, the pathos can take a hike. Its not until we turn away from the world, literally renounce the world, that we start to understand how to live in it. Once I do that, something changes inside, and I become more free.
    There's another word I like, its Joy. Its an important word, one that changes everything. Its not the same as pathos, because it really absorbs it, it laughs at it (shadenfreud). The state of joy I think is what most people want yet don't let them get there... why is that? You can be hungry, you can be ugly, you can be frail, bed-ridden, growing shitty weed, have asshole kids, even lose the biggest best things in the world, but if you got joy, bro... you laughing :)
    So like I don't have a job forever now, and I'm just flipping weeds for the crowd, and I think I'm going to crash this plane into the mountain, but its ok if I find joy. All the planes gonna get crashed, everything is going to change, laughing dancing dust bro, better just joy. Robbers gonna rob, Artist gonna paint, whiners gotta whine, drunks gonna drink.. all just looking for joy bro.
    ha! what a bunch of goof offs lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Its praying to the light but still ugly from previous damage. We shall see what happens. Got about 5wks before they all come down.

• Like Like x 3
  19. You said alot there. Lol Recognizing my mental swings was a game changer for me and has led to a certain level of peace. Being peaceful and at peace with myself is my aim, all the way to joyful seems.... idk when I get to peaceful I will be able to see further.
    Unfortunately the past weeks I have been like something feral just reacting to outside stimulus. But I know where this anger comes from and I know it will pass won't be long now. Going on a mini vacation this weekend going to use it as a resetting come home and start some plants. Gorilla Cookies photo, Super Orange Haze auto
    I got this.

• Like Like x 4