Skillet Burn Stories! (Offical Thread)

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Wykyd_Green, May 24, 2011.

1. oh man double whammy. yackin means good dabbing means coughin and sweatin and she got burned
    HIGH AS FUCK!

GOOD GOD!

2. Literally just dropped me TI nail and all I heard was ssszzzzzzzz

Attached Files:

3. [quote name='"Wykyd_Green"']Just a matter of time until you get burned with the ti/glass/quartz haha.

My buddy just got a new silika bubbler rig set up, it's pretty dope. Were dabbin in the car and my friend's girl ends up touching the nail and squealing haha. A dab later she was yakkin out the car :(.[/quote]

She got wrecked...

4. I guess this thread needs a move to the Concentrate Tools Section :wave: Mods?

So a few weeks ago I was sterilizing a dabber because there was some dusty funkiness on it. The hook was red hot and a few seconds later it appeared to be cool. I tell my friend "ima burn the shit outta you" hes playing pokemon and not thinking the dabber is hot I fucking brand him right on hand.

You hear a little fizz and a bear like yell as my homie shows me his blistering hand. Incredibly stoned and stupid feeling I apologize.

Few days ago hes torching the dabber and fucking gets me in the hand. Surprised as fuck I moved my hand away and the fucking Goo Dabber scratches me as it brands me :hello:.

And while I was outta town snowboarding this weekend, this chick at my friends apartment had a huge dabber burn on her leg .

Wtfs happening with my friends and I and dabber burns, were not even getting burned by the Ti nail haha.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. I've burned my hair 4 times in a week once. Burnt hair smells like shit. Last week I also was holding my makeshift waterfall bong and I didn't know the metal bowl was still scorching hot so I burned a circle into the bottom of my chin. :(

6. not a smoking device but i got burned by electricity before. true story. it was pretty cool lol.
    never gotten burned smoking other than fingers on joint but that happens to everyone. i burn and cut myself a crapload doing other stuff though. i cut myself like ridiculous too much.

7. I've burned of pounds of hair, left many circular brands on my palms putting the cherry out, and have dumped red hot burning bowls in my hand thinking it's beat. Yesterday I was smoking a j and it stuck to my dry ass lips, slipped threw my fingers and burned the fuck out of me. -_-

8. My friend.. Actually fellow blade..

Went in to grab something off my coffee table.

And the propane torch was on the ground but the tip is a little taller than my coffee table.

And he goes in to grab something and burned his fucking neck with the torch lol

Only time I've burned myself has been overly hot domes..

The first Time I hit my nano..

And when I grabbed a dabber I thought was cool.

9. Came very clue to getting burn from my Hakko the other day. When I'm not using it, I keep the soldering tip and housing screwed on and in place. Of course, I always remove them before using it to light my bowls. But the other day, I plugged it in with the tip and everything still in place. Without thinking, I reached for it to unscrew the tip and caught a sensation of heat when my hand got near to it and I stopped and looked and realized it was in FULL soldering mode! So, I had to wait for everything to cool back down before I could take it apart to use it.

10. #70 PassTheGrass, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    I just was smoking skillet a couple weeks back, go to load up my dabber, and start heating up the pad. Forget to smoke after heating up the pad cause I was high already, and I reached for something across my desk. I burned the absolute shit outta my palm, I heard it sizzle and everything. It looked like that guys hand up there but on my palm. Now I'm super fucking careful whenever I bring out the skillet. Shit is dangerous.

Hash slasher, that shit is GNARLY!!!

11. I don't have the chance to smoke any concentrates other than imported hash. But I have burnt my self on those cheap chinese slides that are almost paper thin. We where a few bowls deep and the bowl has no handle so I grab the outer rim as my skin starts to sizzle. The worst part was I knew I couldn't drop it cause at my friends house we always smoke on a concrete floor why I do not know. I myself enjoy carpeted floors indoors.

12. Dont reach over hot torches. Got a sick scar on my wrist from trying to reach over a hot ass torch FTW

13. [quote name='"tstick"']Came very clue to getting burn from my Hakko the other day. When I'm not using it, I keep the soldering tip and housing screwed on and in place. Of course, I always remove them before using it to light my bowls. But the other day, I plugged it in with the tip and everything still in place. Without thinking, I reached for it to unscrew the tip and caught a sensation of heat when my hand got near to it and I stopped and looked and realized it was in FULL soldering mode! So, I had to wait for everything to cool back down before I could take it apart to use it.[/quote]
    You got lucky....I tapped one on full heat....no idea how it happened/what I was thinking, was a few years ago
    but as I'm sure most people in here know, that shit is PAINful for at least a solid 5 minutes.
    Had a nice little burn mark right on my fingertip for about a month.

I don't get to dab but I always burn myself with lighters that were lit for too long and didn't cool enough

Cigs/blunts have stuck to my lips multiple times too so I get to knock the cherry out with my finger

14. Today my dabber decided to stick to my dish when i tryed to pick it up. made me drop my arm down on my heated nail :eek:

15. That's gonna leave a sick boil

16. Went to take take a fat rip off the oil dome :bongin:and right before my wax makes contact I hear a sizzle:confused_2:, confused but not startled enough my wax hits right after.....it turns out that my hair is longer and when I'm not wearing a hat, my hair has the perfect length and angle to fall right into the nail :(.

My hit tasted like some gnarly fungus.

17. today i was heating my ti pad when the pad came loose from the wire fell onto my chair cushion and i went to grab it because i have seen the fabric on my ripped welding gloves catch flame while touching hot metal and didnt want the same to happen. the ti pad gave me mad 3rd degree burns before i was able to get the skillet off my bubbler and cool off the pad with the water

18. [​IMG]
    am i about to finish the "Ti"?

19. [quote name='"zxzDarkCloudzxz"']
    am i about to finish the "Ti"?[/quote]

You wont!!

I was just told a few of my buddies were taking some rounds off the dome, one of em like a dumbass puts his head down while theyre heating and burns his fucking hair then gets upset everyone is laughing at him hahaha

20. Well, I didn't burn myself.. but I DID just turn a fly into a flaming comet.

Poor guy never had a chance.
    I named him Icarus.

Story;
    I have a lamp over my smoking area. I turned it off as my nail was heating... in comes mr. fly all herp-a-derp and flys through the fire so fast that he launches out the other side, on fire, buzzing and crackling, then falls 3 feet to the floor, extinguishing just moments before impact. It was awesome.