Skillet Burn Stories! (Offical Thread)

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Wykyd_Green, May 24, 2011.

1. Hot knife in car while moving is damn near worse than my OP where I burned a hole in friend upholstery with the Ti Pad.

2. my magickwand has given me and my roommate multiple burns. That thing get s soooo hot. The majority of the time i actually get burned by the bowl after i reach over my bong when its sitting on the table. got a few circular burns from that.

3. its an old mazda pickup lol theres burns everywhere already

[​IMG]

4. hit a blunt the wrong way :eek:

never used a skillet before or smoked oil/wax. id burn myself everytime tho just take a fat dab; bet that shit gets you on another level :devious:

5. [quote name='"Wykyd_Green"']Just took a dab in the tiny ass bathroom no one uses, you can literally raise your elbows and touch both walls....

So my skillets chillin in the bong on my lap and I reached over like an idiot to grab another dab off the toilet paper holder.

I then burned the shit out of the underside of my forearm on the damned Ti Pad.[/quote]

Just did this except with a heated quartz nail.
    To grab my dab. :(

6. Haven't gotten burned badly from my ti pad yet, I have a few burn marks on my desk from swinging my curve into a couple times though.

7. Anyone try rubbing their 'claim / errl on their burn wounds?

May or may not be placebo bu I have grabbed a falling TI nail and had a bubble on my palm. Well I just rubbed some of my claim from the bottom of my dish on it and I had no pain, only discomfort from a blister

8. And many a missed dabs on my clothing....

9. o man dabbed oil everywhere haha

dropped a nail on my arm made a T
    was thinking of finishing the burn with an "i"

10. ^ Pics or it didn't happen. lulz

Dropped a DWB Ti ladle on my chair just now and burnt a nice ladle shape right in the middle. I don't even know how exactly I fucked up getting it in my ladle dome, but hey, weirder things have happened. I quickly reached straight down to grab it and I have no idea how I didn't accidently burn the piss out of my hand, as I couldn't see it at all. My room smells like errl and burning chair now -_-

11. I'd almost be willing to bet I'm the only one who burnt their stomach on Ti lol...

I had just heated up a nail (to get the residue off it because I was giving it to a friend) when I noticed a smudge on my glass. So naturally I grabbed the bottom of my shirt with my hand and leaned forward to rub off the smudge on the glass. When I leaned forward my bare stomach pressed against the hot ass titanium nail, was painful to say the least haha. Haven't been burnt since ;)

12. How the fuck do i get the oil out of the countless pairs of pants and shirts that ive ruined with drips

HOWWWW

13. [quote name='"I lik3 w33d"']
    How the fuck do i get the oil out of the countless pairs of pants and shirts that ive ruined with drips

HOWWWW[/quote]

Haha OxyClean?

My homie was wiping claim off the dabber onto his jeans when he first got his dome....

I told him it probably wouldnt come out, he called me uneducated....

Now he has tiger striped pants.

14. One night I was drunk and we were doing oil dabs off my titanium skillet. I was using a propane torch at the time because I didn't have the money for a butane yet. Well propane burns way hotter than butane. By about 800 degrees. - At least being drunk meant there was zero pain.

I somehow let the torch hit the bottom of my forearm near my elbow on the inside. I now have a scar from that, well over a year ago.

I recently accidentally touched the hot tip of my butane torch on my upper forearm, but no scar after a few days.

And a little black burn mark in my living room carpet where the titanium burnt it.

15. lol oil doesnt come out of clothing

16. Been dabbing for two years, no titanium burns yet! Graceful.

17. kindler bet you burn yourself sometime soon ;)

18. Can't scorch this. I dab with impunity.

19. I got dablomatic immunity BITCH!

20. Just a matter of time until you get burned with the ti/glass/quartz haha.

My buddy just got a new silika bubbler rig set up, it's pretty dope. Were dabbin in the car and my friend's girl ends up touching the nail and squealing haha. A dab later she was yakkin out the car :(.