skateboard

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by pinkfloyd94, Dec 29, 2011.

1. What board do you guys ride? I have an alien workshop rob dyrdek soldier deck with venture trucks, and bones bearings. Its pretty bad ass

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I ride a cruiser style longboard, I like em cause you can still do tricks and quitely dipset places.

Sector9 joel tudor edition, independant trucks, sector 9 wheels, greaaseball bearings, pretty much stock from sector 9.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Haven't skated in years, but it was usually a Black Label 8" deck, Independent trucks, Spitfire wheels, and Swiss Bones bearings.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Hell yeah, right now i have an 8.25 blank with some indys, reds and spitfire wheels. the trucks are a lil short, more for an 8 but it works....idk i like big decks. I agree with both posters above. fuckin mini sector 9 is ballin, and i always loved my 8 inch Black Labels'....I need to skate more. so much shit has changes since i quit being a lil "skate rat"

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']Hell yeah, right now i have an 8.25 blank with some indys, reds and spitfire wheels. the trucks are a lil short, more for an 8 but it works....idk i like big decks. I agree with both posters above. fuckin mini sector 9 is ballin, and i always loved my 8 inch Black Labels'....I need to skate more. so much shit has changes since i quit being a lil "skate rat"[/quote]

I used to have a 8.25 inch board... the brand was Real. They're alright but I found it harder to do flip tricks with that wide of a board. My most recent board is 7.63 inches and let me tell you it's way easier

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Skateball is a action sports, it is made from the play wood and it coated with polyurethane to make it smooth and strong. To use skateball we need to follow its tricks because skateball is run when we pushed it with one foot and second foot is on the board.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I used surf one for a long time and it has given great services.... really like it.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Cool! A few skaters on here! I'm 38 now so I've skated for about 32 years lol.

Right now I have a fucking awesome Jason dill deck, Indy's, spitfire wheels(53mm) and Powell swiss bearings

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. i used to skate casually but stopped, now i use an old one but i don’t know if i’ll buy a new one unless i plan to do it regularly.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. I longboard and I am hella old. I love to photograph downhill, rider unknown. IMG_5579dt2.JPG
    A black and white of the front wheel of my earthwing superglider, Indy 169s, bones red bearings, and gravity burner wheels.
    DSC00173bws.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Baker

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Element deck, Thunder trucks and Spitfire wheels. I'm a complete noob at skateboarding.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. My 6 year old son rides Revive boards. He watches Ryden and Andy on youtube.

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. My 10 Year Old Daughter Skateboards Alot Around The Neighborhood When me or Her Dad With Her. She Really Good Too. I'm Proud to Say it. She Do on there Stuff I Would Never Even Try lol.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Nasty!