Sirtoots cannaventure

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sirtootsalot, May 30, 2018.

1. So... as I perused some 420 sales. (i know, shame, shame, shame.) I realized that some of my bagseed from my dispensary days are well over 10 years old. Not sure how well they were stored for my first few years before going in the freezer.. Im afraid it's time to pop everything in my bag seed collection, and see what will germ.
    Wait, I've changed my mind. Not good timing, because I wanted to pop more stuff with you guys. Ok,, fuck that, a few more months won't hurt them. Decision has been made... I'll wait two runs, then pop it all and see if anything comes of it. I know there's one fem seed of super lemon haze that was a truely awesome top shelf pheno, I think some Grape ape, some og shit, and some other stuff that had the label wear off. Random seeds for the win. So, in two more runs I'll pop it all.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. That's the mystery plant. Dog trap is cringe worthy sad to say. She never really recovered. From what? Not sure. I think it was phosphorous def. I'm letting it finish.
    The smoke test will tell. Little lemon in very young coot recipe went away.

Sent from my LML212VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 7
  3. Sorry to hear, but glad one girl is gonna give you some smoke. She's nice and chunky.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Tonight's pics.
    20210419_202910.jpg 20210419_202918.jpg 20210419_202838.jpg 20210419_202842.jpg 20210419_202845.jpg 20210419_202855.jpg

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. #4828 Sirtootsalot, Apr 20, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    Poop

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Purp knows his way around a cake! German chocolate FTW

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Thanks dude. It's deceptive, I only have a 4' x 3.9 In. Flowering space, but I squeeze every bit I can out of it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Its the gift that keeps giving. I didn't think I'd be happy that i did the orgy pot, but i am.

20210419_184706.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Agreed, one of my faves too.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Fuck yeah, it's the gift that keeps on giving. Your orgy pot made me first think about those old seeds.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Toots, i was so tired if planting 6 and nothing cracked, so i really had no choice, other than the trash. I hate not being on schedule so to speak. (Dr.m) only the strong survives! That pot's soil is probably 6 years old and never been touched with any kinda nutes. I was growing rosemary in it to start with, and the weed is growing better than the garden. Too funny

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. happy pot day homie

• Like Like x 7
  13. Happy 420 y'all

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Happy 420!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. True I use a XL YoCann with the donut coils for my concentrates. But would love something for my flower. I miss my Stealth Mod box it was the best for concentrates

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1