Silly Pharm

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by mrsilly, Dec 24, 2014.

1. the gardens a mo later..all plnts are flwrng,,clones go outside in couple more wks..they'll be tp'd into 5 and 6 gal bkts that already have been filled and trnsprt'd to the site..if all goes really well.i could harvest last day of nov and be moved by dec 3-4..thats another 4 wks and the plnts are starting wk 5 of flwr..a little tight on time but Kyrptos tend to finish fast a little more bending 001.JPG a little more bending 004.JPG a little more bending 005.JPG SA lookin fine no wtr needed 001.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  2. I noticed that too dr.. most of the kryptofruit finshed about 8.5 weeks and ambered up in 4-6 days. The strain is something else, silly hit a homerun with that cross.

Street Rules Bitch !

• Like Like x 8
  3. Yeah all 4 phenos of mine's were in that time frame

• Like Like x 2
  4. Update soon......... completely Silly..........

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 8
  5. What up Silly! Good to see you man!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Oh we bet

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. Big bro what's cracking enjoy yourself

• Like Like x 4
  8. Things are moving swiftly and picking up speed..i found a dream apt in the boonies that is to die for..it's the nicest apt i've ever had..and for a grwer its absolutely perfect..I'll be moving dec 1..clones are getting tp'd today and going outside at grw ptnrs..all the other plnts will be harvested thksgivin morn..branches are so hvy i've had to prop them..think i can have it dry and in jars for the move by dec 1..i've been pckng stuff i don't use..thrwng some away..i'm pkcng the bxes fairly light and i'm using small easy to hndle bxes as there are stairs outdr gets lots of wtr 002.JPG outdr gets lots of wtr 003.JPG props placed 001.JPG props placed 002.JPG props placed 003.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  9. Looking great Doc! I always enjoy your projects and grows...

~GHG~

• Like Like x 4
  10. Stopping by for a few dab rips!! Hope your doing it up right Mr. Silly!!

Some of this Black Cherry Soda showed up on the DabSlab... So, I'm feeling obligated to test it out!!
    IMG_6966.JPG

~GHG~

• Like Like x 4
  11. Oh Silly were are you at man.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Mr silly is out doin big things and if you look around you might find his teaser

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  13. 1st run of Wizards Fire I got from Chalice. any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated....... Just hit week 2 flower #Growscc2x

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  14. Harvested the outdr Kyrptos ystrday..Thnks givin morn i harvest the indr kyrptos..the outdr yeild is low cause imo they didn't get enough light because of ascension of the sun at this time of yr..the indr are little maces of dense nugs outdr harvest of kyrpos 003.JPG outdr harvest of kyrpos 005.JPG 4 days till harvest 001.JPG 4 days till harvest 002.JPG 4 days till harvest 003.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  15. 11 Kyrpto clones were tp'd to 5-6 gal bkts and went outside at grw ptnrs last wknd..all were around 15''-18''..gonna hope for the best..i will see them one more time before i go..nxt time for harvest in feb ..gotta see..i will drp more kyrpto seeds the first wk in my nu place..can hrdly wait to be grwin again in nu space clones get tp'd go outdrs 004.JPG clones get tp'd go outdrs 005.JPG clones get tp'd go outdrs 006.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  16. Hope all is well brotha

• Like Like x 2
  17. outdr kyrptos yeilded a chintzy 21 grms of strong bud..harvested the indr this morn harvest morn indr krypto kush 001.JPG harvest morn indr krypto kush 002.JPG harvest morn indr krypto kush 008.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  18. Sup Silly man! I hope your Turkey day has been a good one where ever ya be these day. Be well buddy.

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 4