Show Us Your Grow Promo – £1000 Worth of Seeds and Merch to Be Won

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Team Vault - The Vault, Jan 21, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

Hey Everyone,

We’re ramping up the frequency of promos at The Vault in 2021, which is great news for you all! This is also one I’m personally looking forward to as it involves some social media fun (Or email if that's not your thing). So let’s get moving!

This time, we’re going to get you involved and ask you to send us your best ‘grow pic’s’ then we will judge the best 5 and give you a batch of mixed seeds from Ace Seeds, Sweet Seeds, Kannabia & Barney’s Farm which have a combined cash value of £750. Add in another £250 worth of merch like T-Shirts & Vault Face Masks and you’re in for a £1000 bonanza!

Very simply, all we’re asking for is for you to show us a previous grow of yours you’re most proud of and send it to us. There are two key ways you can do this. Post to Social Media or Email us. Forum entries don't count I'm afraid.

Simply click through to the blog post to get the terms of entry + email address.

Show Us Your Grow Promo - £1000 Worth of Seeds and Merch to Be Won

Best of Luck.

Gary Eff
    #TeamVault

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Hallelujah!
    Wonderful thinking allowing an email based participation, for those who do not have social media or don't care to post things!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Social media or email only?.. Whoever made that decision should be fired :/

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. What’s the email

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. #7 Patricia Clemons, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    Looks like just pics of the money shot

All of the information and more is in Gary's link in the first post, truly worth the read!

• Like Like x 1
  6. IMG_0834.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Pics are fine buddy - thank you.

8. Thanks, that was me ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  9. You'd get about 80% more entries from forum members. Promoting pictures of (likely illegal) grows on social media is foolish, and many don't want to give out their email addresses to companies that put them on their mailing list.

It was a bad idea, but now you know for next time. :thumbsup:

10. Hi man, I appreciate your points. It's not going to be for everyone but it has proven to be successful and you'd be surprised about how many people use social media to post cannabis content. It's becoming more commonplace now but that said, not everyone is keen - and we totally get that.
    We will have a think next time about how we can incorporate it better for forums, but our goal this time was around social media and email activity.
    We always welcome comments and feedback so thank you for this.
    Gary Eff
    #TeamVault

• Like Like x 2
  11. These days it seems social media has more people involved than forums. Would be nice to get a complete participation package nonetheless.
    GoTeamVault!

Where some are amiss, others are found, where some are found, others are amiss