Show me a pic of your piece!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by HIGHskool, Apr 15, 2003.

1. unused

£6 only

4"

going to use it soon cos its a spoon...

:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. PSX_20200712_211527.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Yeah, they both need some cleaning lol.

Here is my mini for oils and such
    [​IMG]

Heres the herb bonger
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Had to make a new one the old wooded one I tried cleaning with a stick and turned out the stick was poison so I had to throw it and made a quick bamboo one hit steamroller handmade.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Why the carb hole?

Being a straight shooter chillum would work better possibly, avoid burning your finger lol.

6. Yeah maybe but if I accidently swallow a cherry from it that would kill me ha ha that little hole is the bud hole I have to pack it very tight to get a nice little hit and have to use a penny on the back to cover the hole so I don't burn my finger lol

I'm getting an aluminium bat one hitter soon and I think it will be better.

7. I love my "Simple one-hitter and Dugout". I'm in no way affiliated. Check it out! I believe a young kid from the US created it, and it's made from aircraft grade aluminium. Adjustable from 0.01g to 0.2g.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yah the one hitter I'm getting is aluminium I don't like the idea of getting a dugout because it would take up less space in my pockets and in my weed box I may aswell just use my grinder with the one hitter and dab the one hitter in the grinder when I want a few drags. The one I'm getting is only £5 on ebay so well worth it lol

9. i need a new piece now...

Fuck you steam roller you are being replaced

10. Not sure if I posted this or not but I just got this bong recently. . It's got a carb hole in back and the downstem is fixed. The metal bowl screws off when you want to fill it or empty it. It's really cool. Great high too!!!
    IMG_20200713_100228.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1

11. You Already Know how I Feel about that Bong lol I Order one for us over here too. Its a Beautiful Piece KK Much Respect for Having a Good Taste in Bongs.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Thanks TT!!! I keep meaning to ask you if the one you ordered came yet. You have pretty excellent taste in bongs too lol. Much Respect!!!! :)

• Winner Winner x 1

13. Oh Yes it Came an Lucky it was During my Husbands Work Day I am Keeping it Hidden from him until his Birthday lol. Thank you for the Kind Words KK :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. New one hitter

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Cool, I use one hitters all the time.

16. This is my favorite piece. I've had it for years and she gets a good cleaning every morning with rubbing alcohol and salt.
    20200729_104603.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. you clean your piece every morning????

I smoke mine every morning to get it dirty :lmafoe:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Funny thing is, It took me about 5 mins to get that, I'm so fucked right now.

• Like Like x 1
  19. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Do you have barrels of rubbing alcohol and a salt mine at your disposal? It is however, a nice piece.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1