Should I get a lawyer?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by PTdreamer, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Pretty sure it's a setup for spammers, perhaps collusion going on.

:smoke:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. No there was no Russian collusion it's a Demo.. Whoops bad joke.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. imagine being so high you dig up a 3 year old thread in a dead forum to comment on it

4. I was responding to Kylie who dug it up. lol

5. Talking to 2017 huh?. Why bother answering a question from four years ago?. I don't think your answer will have any more effect than if you told the answer to the walls in your home. He's had 4 years to figure this out, getting a lawyer is, I'm guessing long past done...

6. Na you're good now. Probably already did your time, and out smoking in legal NJ.

7. #67 KileSnow, May 3, 2023
    Last edited: May 8, 2023
    Hey there, sorry to hear about your situation. As someone who's been in a similar position, I highly recommend seeking legal advice. Even if it's your first offense, having a lawyer can make a huge difference in the outcome of any case. Many lawyers offer free consultations, so it's worth looking into. Also, don't worry about not being able to afford a lawyer. There are often options available to help with costs. In the meantime, take care of yourself and try not to stress too much. It's important to stay informed and make the best decision for yourself. Anyway, thanks for creating this platform for open discussion. If anyone is looking for legal advice on a different matter, I recently came across this website that could be helpful: https://www.oxnerpermarlaw.com/after-a-work-injury-use-my-vacation/

8. Wow, you think it's okay reaching for a gun after being pulled over by a police officer? That's a special kind of stupid. That cop will be found not guilty or not even charged in 99% of the courts in America. If dying because you're 'right', good luck with that. It doesn't matter if the police officer was right or wrong, he's the one with the gun on his hip and courts on his side. When my 3 sons and 1 daughter started driving, I told them do anything and everything the officer tells you to do and worry about who's right later... You are just a moron.

9. You'll be the first one crying if you ever need a police officer. You have no clue what you're talking about, simply none.

10. I'm pretty sure you're talking to yourself.

11. Oh ow, how that hurt. You'll be crying like a baby when you can't find a police officer to bail you out, sorry snowflake...

12. Uhhh...because the poster you're attacking posted that 5 years ago. Take a deep breath. I don't know why you think it's ok to start calling me names and attacking me too. Cool your jets.