Share your shitty life-hacks.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Deleted member 985876, Mar 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Put the creamer in your empty coffee cup, then pour in the coffee. No need for a stirring spoon.

To put chips out at a party in a bowl, open the bottom of the bag and pour in the bowl. All the good chips will be on top then.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  2. For later, when everyone leaves - right?

:love-m3j:

j

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I
    I’ve smoked out of an apple several times. Works well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I'm pretty sure if you use that condom and zip tie life hack you will need many more life hacks to use on your kids. :love-m3j:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. if u need an ashtray just wet a paper towel

• Like Like x 1
  6. Those little paper cups you sometimes get for ketchup? Pull on the seems a bit, they will pop open leaving you with more of a ketchup tray than that tiny little cup to dip in: upload_2020-11-2_12-59-29.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. the apple bong is my favorite one, that shits hilarious

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. If your trying to pack a fridge with 12 packs lay the box on the shelf cans standing up and open both ends and push the cans out.

9. #29 puffcreed, Nov 23, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    If you wanna do hash in 30 seconds just put pollen in the plastic bag of a cigarette pack and wrap the plastic until you have a little ball of pollen and a 5cm plastic string and then just light a lighter and warm the ball....not too close...that’s it..
    I do that every time our vacation in the Netherlands is gonna end...usually the evening before the flight..
    Once you understand the procedure it’s easy and it’s 30seconds....maybe you need 2/3 times to understand how to warm it..
    Of course the more weed strains you grind the worst will be the hash flavour...but it will hit you strongly

10. #30 jhonson9678, Aug 4, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

200 bucks at Home Depot and two days of work has now given my friend endless weed supply.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Spit n palm prevents chafing

13. Believe.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Grilling skewer, strong paperclips, twist them onto whatevr size skewer (it's a grilling sharp stick!) And twist the pclips onto it leaving protruding sharp edges cuz scrub brushes wouldn't get off some over 5year resin on old peieces I have. May scratch but hasn't happened yet! And u can customize how u want the paper clips to be or how nmany you put on. Just make sure u can fit in into where u clean. N doing iso shakes then adding hot water while iso still in and shake more cuz warm iso is kind a superior BUT no way I'm putting it in microwave with my luck lmao cleaning fixes n causes so much issues for me hahaha

15. I try to live by the motto of there and no bad days… just bad moments in a day.