Sexing my babies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Buttery Hash, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Not sure how changing the time setting on the timer is "more work". I am sexing indoors. I don't understand your question

2. Herms and down time? I love how you speak as if that's a definite outcome..lol arrogance and ignorance is a bad combo..good luck with whatever you have going on in your garden.

3. Ditto bro! Rodelization!

Sent from my moto e6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Cloning is an exercise in futility during the flowering stage, even during the first 12-24 hours after flipping...

Sent from my moto e6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. My garden is a burnt mess right now. Regardless all
    I’m saying is if you are re vegging and refloweri g after a veg time and flower period I’d assume the chances of Herms could be higher as you are changing the normal flow of the plants life. They live they grow they flower they die. I haven’t been able to get a straight answer from my plants if I do that if they will go hermie on my but maybe I never will. They don’t speak my ignorant language.

Everyone gets so butt hurt on here when people make comments that make sense but don’t flow with the op. people are going to see what you do or have opinions on what you are doing or even maybe someone sees what you have going on and wants to learn more for themselves coming off calling them
    Ignorant or whatever you said I was should be a “look in the mirror” moment.

All I’m trying to understand is if I should sex my male/female seeds the way you do it. I’ve been vegging my male/female seeds for 4 weeks then clone then flower then sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Do what works for you.. that's all im doing.

7. Why all the confusion?? Plant seed....... when it sprouts set light to 18 on 6 off..... when it is big enough to cut a small branch, cut one......put in a clone bubbbler and set light to 8 on 16 off....... in about 8 to ten days you will have roots.......in about 4 more days you will have balls or female hairs......... Then you know the sex with out messing up the light cycle.

8. Or just get feminized seeds and avoid all that shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Why not bot for outdoor? Besides regulars usually are giants compared to femis

10. both

11. There is no difference in size between reg and fem.

12. o but yes there is

13. they grow bigger better and healthier. haven't been jacked with so stronger in every way

14. Wrong.