Sex Toys

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ugyatag, Jun 6, 2008.

1. At this point in time, I feel like I should probably bring up the story of how I once found a website which provided rental services for all manner and variety of sex toy.

There isn't really much to the story, I wasn't even interested in sex toys, the internet is just a strange place...

2. Rental? As in, use for a week and return?

lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. websites name was literally rent-a-dildo dot com

i'll let you do the diligence

edit; i shit you not they had everything from dragon dildos to inflatable sheep

4. So I’d get the sheep that Steve and Harry used last weekend?

No thanks - I like my sheep clean and - nvm...

lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. they claimed to have an industrial strength cleaning process, but all i can think of is... someone had to open the return packages...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. #26 jerry111165, Apr 29, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2021
    Reported

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Ha! The wife I have about 5+ dildos, sex swing from the ceiling, anal plugs, nipple/clit suckers, bed restraints (my fave), and a bunch of lingerie. Daddy likes!!!

8. Me n the wife have a few bring em out every couple weeks

9. Having been married for almost 45 years .
    Sex toys are an important part of our sex life now.
    About 12 years ago I surprised my wife with just a regular plain Jane vibrator she'd never used one and she loved it .
    Our collection has become quite large and we've even purchased furniture for our sexual escapades. So whenever you pass that mature couple walking in the mall in the grocery store or leaving a restaurant always remember they could be just as freaky as you !

• Like Like x 1