Semistealth Autoflower Raymatix Carebears

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Deleted member 1080140, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Been a rough year for everyone but from growing its been dark for me. Lost the awesome automated climate controlled grow shed I had. Now living in a shared wall community with a tiny patio. Going to try to pull off a semi stealth mini grow going in to winter. Going to do autoflower because I can't control external lights here being in a community. Never grown it but 2020 is 2020 ha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Ok so here's the setup.

Physical: 2ft x 1ft fence pot with lid. Hope to be able to hide and also with lid maybe contain smell or block rain or keep warm... we'll see maybe it'll get to big.

Soil: miracle grow tomato soil

Genetics: Firebudz Carebears
    It's zkittles x bluebear og F3 and autoflower non feminized

Light: Raymatix SideClops
    Bought one of their side lights for mid canopy and screw mounted it to a cheap tripod so I can add light in the short days and add heat and maybe give light all night

Tonight put 4 seeds in water to start

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 Deleted member 1080140, Dec 4, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2023
  4. #4 Deleted member 1080140, Dec 23, 2020
    12/22 update. 46 days in. One of the sprouts died. So out of the 4, 3 sprouts and 2 became viable.

I've got the light running on it 24/7. I get some morning sun and then shade but still daylight. Light adds in during day and is all the light at night. Pretty disappointed so far with the progress although I know seedlings are slow. I dont think it's the genetics, I think its the cold. It's been getting as low as the low 40s at night. I think I've got plenty of light as the nodes are pretty tight.

Anyways here it is. Hopefully will get more interesting soon. View attachment 2877373 View attachment 2877374

Sent from my SM-G986U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Deleted member 1080140, Dec 31, 2020
    Day 54 update. Things have taken a strange turn. Leaves are curled over like too much water. New growth looks like cabbage. I'm really out of my element here with autos, outdoor, and soil.

I'm flushing with warm water in case it's too much nutes and cold. Going to leave indoors for a day to get warm and going to spray with insecticidal soap in case there's a pathogen.

Can't see any pathogen though. Leaves almost feel dry even though soil is damp. Haven't watered in over a week.

Anyone have any thoughts? View attachment 2879829 View attachment 2879830

6. Light has been pretty intense maybe that's it? I was hoping light intensity would help warm it

7. Is you ph correct? I would test your run off for concentration(ppm) as well. I just checked the beginning of your thread. Miracle grow is normally way too hot of soil to start in especially for autos. Autos are very, very sensitive; specifically in seedling form.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1