Second grow problems

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Brasco, Apr 21, 2021.

1. In seventh week from germination.one is amnesia haze the other jack herer.temps day/night 26/20,humidity is 50/55.i am using airpots for the first time,all organic grow soil and nutrients are biobizz.have had problems the last 2 weeks with small brown spots turning up on some leaves,nothing crazy.then some yellowing has appeared.i have added small amount of calmag to the feed as i am thinking calmag deficiency.amnesia is on the left and am feeling as if it has nutrient burn but i only feed half the dose they should be getting,they both get the same feed.i am only a novice grower and wondering if anybody could help as maybe it is something obvious but not to me,thanks

Attached Files:

2. What kind of lights are you using and how far away? There might be some light burn happening. And possible mag def. Have you checked your ph? That’s always the first thing you want to do when you have issues. I find this helpful:

Plant Doctor - Diagnose Your Plants! | Grow Weed Easy

3. Mars hydro ts1000,lights are now 50cm away,last week they were about 40cm and i brought them up as figured it maybe the reason.noticed bottom of airpots wete very dry last week so slowly put 4 ltrs of water through each,ph came out at 6.9 on jack and 7.1 on amnesia,this is organic soil grow so thought this was probably ok,felt i may have overfed so just gave a molasses feed yesterday.i have start adding calmag from last week to the feed also.i'm a bit puzzled and beginning to think they want a good feed now as have not fed for two waterings.thanks for the help