Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Second Agave Syrup

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Joker1121, Feb 25, 2021.

1. I made my second batch of agave syrup last week. I used 1.6 grams of shatter decarbed in the Nova and mixed with 15 ml 190 Everclear to 150 ml of agave I used the little coffee warmer to cook off the alcohol.. Unfortunately I went to bed without taking it off the warmer. Now I have 100 ml of some very thick infused agave. I don't know what effects to expect after it spent so much time on the coffee warmer. I'll find out Sunday when I give it a try. Or maybe tomorrow, lol.
    You can't tell anything from the photo, but here it is. agave.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. That would probably work great in a recipe or somewhere you need a thicker consistency. Maybe it will put you to sleep. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I tried the agave yesterday. I took a TBSP (150 mg dose) at 10:25AM, by 10:55AM I was feeling it and was nicely high. By 2:00PM I was totally fucked up. It always take a long time for edibles to work for me. This lasted a long time, too. I definitely recommend the medicated agave.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I would hope you feel it at 150mg, lol. That's like what I go through in 2 full days/nights.

And isn't great how well and how long a gram or so (150mg) lasts us vrs smoking/vaping? In my hay day I used about 5 grams (750mg) a day smoking joints.

• Like Like x 2
  5. It is great! 150 mg is a big dose even for me, but I like to get real high! It absolutely lasts much longer than smoking the same amount.

• Like Like x 2
  6. So did you get a good nice long sleep with that mix too? I still have not found anything to beat the peanut butter mix but agave has me intrigued. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. @MrsEd, In spite of the long time on the warmer it was not a sleepy high. I was totally stoned that's for sure. I have some more agave and plan a repeat soon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Look forward to hearing the results. I might give it a whirl next weekend while I am making a new batch of my peanut butter. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. @MrsEd, I'd be interested in your peanut butter recipe. Thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  10. #11 MrsEd, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    What do you know, my old school thread is still there. Blast from the past. I still use the same ole recipe.
    MrsEd's Test Kitchen

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well, that's a blast from the past, isn't it? :sneaky:

• Funny Funny x 1