Scoobies Secret Doobie Farm

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Sc00byD00bie, Mar 12, 2015.

1. we all have 1 god mate,doesnt matter the religion,there is one lord ,jesus christ always stands with you if you ask,your country is were it all began so prayer is your only freind in times of need,ask him into your heart ,repenting you of any sins if you have any,the slate is clean and if something does happen the angels will provide you comfort.
    you might not be a religiuos man,but you dont have to be,just ask him into your heart and mean it mate,then the world can worry about itself,you will have a better world,one were you never grow old,you never are in pain,and you never want.
    anyway i probally over step my boundary but this is a great reason too,bless you my friend and stay safe,all will come full circle and work out fine

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Praying for you too brother. I hope it stops soon.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Oh my goodness. I honestly had no idea. Stay safe. Positive vibes sent your way

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. jhon10;10 the theif does not come except to steal,and to kill,and to destroy,i have come that they may have life,and that they have it more abundunly.
    i write this because there are many that say why would god do this to a population,the thief lays under ground

• Like Like x 3
  5. Stay safe scooby i thought u was in merica brother....stay safe bro

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. pass that over here brother:D

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Thanks guys, it's been quite tonight so far. I think the IDF is really coming down hard on Hamas tonight and the next couple of days and then it will be quite again for some time until they can rearm, hopefully that takes a few years but I don't think this conflict will truly end any time soon. It's the reality we live in here since the we got our independence.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. I've met people from both sides. All great people. I wish you safety and peace.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Unfortunately there are more than just two sides to this conflict and why it's so hard to solve. It's not the actual Palestinian people we are at arms with, although that's what Hamas/Iran would want everyone to think.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Yes you are right. It's just an unfortunate situation. Still i wish you safety.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. They have a full swing legal pot effort going there don’t they? I read about the helicopter drop.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Yeah weed has been decriminalized here. I think it was a drone drop, that was hilarious lol.
    Drone filmed dropping suspected cannabis over city

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Politics aside, if you haven't seen our Iron Dome missile defense in action take a look, it's pretty crazy

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. That’s pretty wild. I hope I never get to see anything like that in person though. Stay safe bro!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Not so much but there is talk that there might be a cease fire on Friday.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  16. Just checking in my friend…how is that long haul sativa smoking?

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hey dood! Ya know I havnt got a chance to really try it out on its own since I had made keif of it all. I just sprinkle some on my vape bowl and mix it with some panama or w.e else im vaping so I coudnt really tell you how it is on its own. I should try vaping it alone once, thing is it kinda clogs the vape pen if I just load it with kief

• Like Like x 5
  18. What type of vape do you use? I ordered one that’s suppose to do flower bit it seems hit and miss.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Silver Surfer vaporizor. HAd it for about 6 years now and its pretty much on all day long. It's a workhorse and makes the best vape I ever tried.
    I also got a PAX-3 for portable use outside the house and It's also very good with flower, but nothing beats a tabletop unit like the silver surfer.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1