SB & GA’s autoflower myth busters thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smokexbreak, May 30, 2019.

1. Trimming should be fun lol. Are you still using QB96’s? They’re small but mighty. Since I started using them I’ve gotten nothing but big rock hard buds. I’m hoping outdoor buds will be just as dense. You’re setup is pretty awesome! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Man these side branches just exploded! I’ve never had so many. Then again I’ve never had a plant in veg for ten weeks and counting. I’m going to have a very tall plant! I’m going to buy more foliage to disguise my plant.

What’s the longest anyone has vegged?

948F7FD5-B5A2-4D5A-BBD5-123318682188.jpeg BB490ED3-3EA1-421A-AE89-53CA744650EA.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yep the 96’s are in every room! Love them! They really outperform most leds IMO!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. She’s going to double or triple in size! lol just stay on top of the training and you’ll be good!

• Like Like x 2
  5. She’s grown out of any training I’ve done, which is just defoliation and supercropping. I’ve just been letting her do her thing since being outside. I could supercrop to control height. She’s growing so fast that the branches aren’t very woody. But I’d like to see her full potential too since this is my first photo and she’s vegging for so long. Isn’t growth limited by pot size? She’s in a 5 gallon fabric pot and I’m watering every 2-3 days. She goes through as much water as a late flower plant.

• Like Like x 1
  6. My plant was 32 inches yesterday and 34 inches today. No pistils yet. Is this a flowering stretch? And will it being in a 5 gallon pot limit it’s size?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Man payote gorilla is one of the best strains I have grown!!! Love the ethos line up also, I'm looking forward to starting the banana daddy. That garden of yours is looking incredible... any word on grower anonymous? He helped me out a bunch with coco and I haven't seen him on in a while.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Got a little bit of issues going on but everything is still looking pretty good.. I turned the light down a bit so we will see if that helps.the clones are killing it easy extra quarter for sure.pics are of the ethos chem p and the best of the 3 fast buds gelato... man gelato smells soooo good, super sweet.
    20210405_062733.jpg 20210405_062554.jpg 20210405_062606.jpg 20210404_132327.jpg 20210405_062712.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. Days 48-62
    Ilgm ww autos on the right
    Growers choice candy kush autos on the left. Going for a pound IMG_20210404_201924054.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. The peyote gorilla is the frostiest strain I’ve ever grown no doubt! I’ve actually got some banana daddy beans I need to pop. The banana hammock I’ve ran before and I like it a lot. I believe GA migrated to our invite only forum.... either there or he’s on Instagram.

• Like Like x 3
  11. If you’re in soil yes your pot size will limit you. However that things going to get pretty big already so idk how much transplanting would help. It won’t hurt though.

• Like Like x 1

12. Lol I’m not going to transplant. My first plant I grew outside and it got about four feet and that was an auto and that was in five gallon pot too. I just added more soil and top dressed with veg nutes. This is my favorite plant I’ve ever grown. As of Today she’s 11 weeks and still in veg. According to breeder, flowering time is 9 weeks. I’m glad I have plenty of weed. She could be a 5 month plant!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Are you using dry amendments for your nutes?

• Like Like x 2

14. Dang those are looking great! I ordered WW auto seeds which should be here by Friday.

Yes I use Dr. Earth veg and flower nutes, kelp meal, molasses, Epsom salt foliage spray. I love Dr. Earth products. I use their nutes made for different types of plants and all my plants love it. This is something I want to try:

Metabolic Transformer® – Dr Earth

• Like Like x 1
  15. May I PM you about your feeding regiments? I’d like to move to soil and organic ferts . Bu I’m a terrible soil grower. I’d like some guidance/advice from you! Your plants always look amazing. I’d be super grateful to be able to pick your brain a bit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

16. Sure! I love using soil. I like having my hands in it. It’s therapeutic. I think of myself as an ovo-lactose organic grower. There’s a lot of organic growers who are much more like vegans and are a bit snobbish.

• Like Like x 1
  17. NL day 80. She finally has pistils! I don’t think she’s done stretching yet. So, only about 9-10 weeks left. How are the longer days going to affect the flowering process?

E9DC3AAF-831D-461C-B950-A2068480F2DA.jpeg F4CFDE6D-60FD-4363-B98C-6DE4DE7ABAD2.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Awesome thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Depends. But its roughly a oz per gal of coco. Some peeps rootbound the plants in fabric pots and towards the end maybe having to water 3 times a day. I have nothing but roots and feeding 1 gal 2×per day. 3 gal pot.

Oh and i need defoliation advice for this auto. I did a full defoliation 2 days ago. And i can barelly tell. I have noticed that i have some larger buds forming lower in the canopy and ive seen this before. I thought direct light formed better buds? 20210412_225531.jpg 20210412_225449.jpg 20210408_112653.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Your plant looks awesome! No idea about defoliating. Maybe someone else can chime in. Happy growing! :)

• Like Like x 2