Save your toilet roll tubes!

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by gizmoguy, Nov 9, 2009.

1. The toilet roll tube is the toker's best friend. Not only can it be made into a steamroller in a hurry, but it may also fit nicely onto the neck of your bong, giving you a few extra centimetres and hence increasing your smoke capacity! If you get a few and some duct tape, your bong will soon be of ludicrous proportions! :smoking:

BTW I'm not high this is me normally. :p

2. haha this is a terrible idea.... :rolleyes:

BUT i got one of those BIG long ones that this rug i bought came rolled up on... its like 6.5-7 feet long LOL..

3. that sounds so redneck o.o lol

4. the only thing those are good for is for the peeps that cant get caught smoking by there parents but want to smoke in there room either when parents are home or not.....

i did this when i was like 14 haha 10 years ago...ok so for you smokers that dont want your parents to smell it get a empty toilet paper roll or paper towel roll and stuff it with those smell good fabric softner things you put in your dryer when drying your clothes...take a rip from the bong and blow your smoke thru the tube and it will smell like fresh laundry

5. use activated carbon from a pet store. the laundry sheets just cover the smell, they dont kill it.

the carbon kills it.

6. SPLOOF!!!!! I remember those days... :smoking: