Sannies Seeds Herijuana

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by SkunkPatronus, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Grown in fantastic soil. Took longer than they advertised, all mine are 10weekers and they stated 7-9 weeks. Stout plants needing little interfeerance, very Indy dominent, they are Afghani x Afghani. They advertise the THC as being up to 25%, and I think that isn't the case, if I took a guess, I'd wager THC 18 but the CBN 6%!!! Very muscularily wasted, cannot really move unless you put your mind to it and your movements will be very ataxic due to the atonic muscles that won't function right. That plus your mind is kinda mush, so better not need to do anything. Interestingly this stuff just kind of 'wears off' during the day not like my beloved TGA Seeds Chernobyl Indy pheno where you hit a wall and crash. This Herijuana just lets you go, you kind of normalize. Short ride at 2 hours for this well bred Indy. Vegs long, sexes slowly, puts out a great root system. The stems are like tree trunks and makes me wonder if someone didn't sneak some Shiva in the lineage. Smell like weed, looks like weed in a bag, taste is musty and has a grapey aftertaste in a Silver Surfer Vaporizer. Highly recommend growing a pack.

2. nice I have to try this one and will keep my eye open for cuts in my area....

3. any budshots?

4. What is the potency like compared to other strains you've tried? I'm looking for the strongest indica to help get to sleep

5. [​IMG]

6. Nice One…

I know this thread is old,but just wondering how it turned out.Do you still grow this strain?
    Thinking about giving it a try,
    Any advise on getting good seeds for this strain also.
    I see there are several others out there,just looking for the oldest,or the greatest,which ever is the best.
    Thx
    Peace Out
    Skunkxxx

7. skunkxx, how did you get on.. did u get sum herijuana.? Sannie's seeds are best place to get sum really good herijuana n sum other heri hybrids, and other strains with great genetics for great price..! Happy growing..
    Gaz.