Samsara Ultraviolet auto review

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Mr Scroggins, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Seeds: - Samsara Seeds Ultraviolet Autoflower

Method: - Soil-less, hand watering every 3 to 4 days

Medium: - 50/50 coco/perlite in 15l pots

Lighting: - Solis Tek 1000w digital dimmable ballast w/ Solis Tek 1000w HPS bulb

Nutrients: - Canna Coco A+B, Flairform CMX, Bud Juice, Canna PK13/14.

Light schedule: - 18/6

Nutrient schedule: - straight ph'd water water for the first 2 weeks and every 4th watering throughout grow.
                                 - 10ml Canna Coco A+B, 10ml Flairform CMX (week 3)
                                 - 20 ml Canna Coco A+B, 10ml Flairform CMX (week 4 started flowering)
                                 - 30 ml Canna Coco A+B, 10ml Flairform CMX, 10 ml Bud Juice, (weeks 5-8)
                                 - 10ml Canna PK 13/14 added to the regimen weeks 7 and 8
                                 - Straight ph'd water for last week

Harvested: - Day 63 from seed. Trichs were 90 - 95% cloudy. Hung for a week to dry.

Curing: - 6 weeks in glass jars.

The Report

Structure: - I'm not sure as to the reason, but the 2 plants i grew had numerous but very airy buds. Very generic Christmas tree shaped plants with quite bushy branches. Buds were, and are still very resinous and sticky

Smell: - It has a tropical fruit kind of smell. Maybe passionfruit or mango.

Taste: - It has a fruity sweet taste that fills your lungs with thick fruit salad like smoke.

High: - I find this to provide a nice relaxed head high. It also elevated my mood and left me with a smile on my face for a good duration. It is quite potent weed. I had a bowl slightly smaller than usual to compensate for the resinous slow burning nature of this strain, but it still gave me quite a nice buzz. The only drawback I found was that the high didn't last very long. I'd say 1 1/2 - 2 hours tops, with quite a quick comedown.

Overall - I'm glad I grew it, but I wouldn't buy seeds. If it came in non-autoflowering form I'd probably give it a go. I just don't think i'm a fan of autos though to be honest.

• Like Like x 1