Safe to transplant or not?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Chilipadi, Apr 19, 2021.

1. I have a strawberry pie auto going on now and having ph runoffs issue causing her to lockout. Now she’s experiencing deficiencies and burns. Flushed her few time this week and now im feeding water then feed twice a day to keep the ph runoff stable but not sure if its working yet. Im thinking she’s badly rootbound and causing all the ph issues. During flush ph runoff didnt really go down stayed at 6.6 then a day later 6.9 back to how she was. Ive tried everything nothing seem to work ph just stays st 6.9 mark.
    So with all ive tried to help her nothing works, my last resort is to transplant her but can i at this stage? Help!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Forgot to mention coco medium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Feed twice a day to substantial run off using a pH around 6.0.
    Never give plain water.
    Never let it get dry.
    Don't bother checking your run off pH........it only matters what goes in..........or you'll be constantly chasing your tail.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have been feeding twice a day with heavy runoff since flower started. Its 3 weeksninto flower now never had issues until last weekend. Its never dry neither since. I had to check runoff ph cos problems were rising.
    Current runoff 650ppm in, 600 out. Ph in 5.8 out 6.9.
    Ive tried everything and its just not improving.
    Its a routine that i feed twice daily.

5. Is there a specific reason not to give plain water? Im just curious want to learn more about it. For instance say 5hrs before nxt feed coco is drying up, cant i give a cup of water just to keep coco saturated until next feed in 5hrs?

• Like Like x 1