S2C’s Back To Organics

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Soil2Coco, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Thanks @Sade should be starting to get good soon

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I want to get these smart pots for my next grow. They are square and have stick holders on edges to lst.

3. Yes we will

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have 10 or 15 gallon versions. They don’t hold their shape and are awkward I ended up building self contained scrogs for them though and was my first attempt at a water only soil grow.

AAE35DA3-C6A9-497A-B292-7B686DD47BFD.jpeg C07A52EA-457C-4A14-BF3C-60E8D6A10ACA.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  5. Ok maybe just standard fabric pots and just bamboo sticks around edge of soil.

Plus my drip trays are round anyways and I like each plant having one so I can test runoff ph

• Like Like x 1
  6. I haven’t used the ph meter once on this grow. And all runoff get soaked up in no time by the fabric pots. I have to use hot water tank pans for these 15 gallon pots. Thank god I have wheels under them.

still ph’ing the seedlings in one gallon pots of coco. That was a mistake on my part but at least I can cut clones and choose the best for next round.

7. I cannot wait to start building soils in my garage. Will let them cook in totes. Maybe start a worm bin too? Anyways Looks like I will be saving a great deal of money on bottled nutrients.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. So the Auto Cinderella Jacks will be coming down soon. I pulled them from under the lights. They're 101 days old and one still has some white pistils. But the mites are making me harvest early. My review for this strain so far is not very good. It’s highly susceptible to mites since these two are the only plants with them. They grew slow but some of that was my fault with the new soil mix. My photos did too, but they had time to catch up. We will see how the smoke and kief content is soon.

9BF122D0-6F3D-497C-9CAB-4855D8DC03D4.jpeg 266E9216-B747-4691-9B61-50501122F99B.jpeg

I checked the clones in Rapid Rooters, and two have rooted. I transplanted those two into some lightly amended happy frog in one gallon pots. They’re now under the Galisteo Grow Lights 200 watts of Cree cobs.

B60996F4-54EC-4C70-BDE7-AB009B6E25DC.jpeg

The seedlings are getting big. I managed to get the auto feed flood and drain system set up for one tote. Still feeding daily by hand for the other tote. There’s 22 plants total there

266E9216-B747-4691-9B61-50501122F99B.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  9. Man someone finally said what I have 100 day strain min. I read today 11 weeks indoors. 13 outdoors. I'm on day 80. They are just now clouding

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. money is actually done, the other could probably go another week to 10 days but I’m taking them both tomorrow hopefully at day 102. I had a partial blockage in my gut today and my lung tumor on the left side was hurting, throw in lower back pain and I was hurting. Stayed on my chair almost all day until the blockage passed, eating oxycodone like candy. Finally got downstairs just before I posted

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I temporarily hooked up the A/C in the flower room. Temps have been in the high 80’s in the back corner and even hit 90 a couple times. Hopefully the air cool down nicely with the addition.

Some pics of the plants in flower

3C1865CC-A6FE-492F-A431-CB2384D25B22.jpeg D423E4A3-C68A-4321-8787-62A8357AE870.jpeg

I was surprised to find my flood and drain setup fallen over when I came down. I guess the base is too narrow to be on a dolly so I’ll just have to do without. Mixed up some new nutrients and we’ll try this again.

• Like Like x 2
  12. With the current plants two weeks into flower, it’s time to start thinking about the next run. I amended the 15 gallon pots from last cycle with two cups of bio live, maybe a gallon each of EWC, 2 gallons of compost from my yard (mainly grass clippings, plant matter and old soil, some dog poop, and vegetable scraps), a cup each of alfalfa and feather meals, glacial rock dust, half gallon of Biochar, and two gallons of perlite.

I stirred it all up, breaking up the old roots, and watered it enough to be moist. Now I’ll let it cook for a couple weeks before planting two of the biggest and best seedlings from the 24 in veg at the moment.

13. Three weeks into flower. I found a few mites on one plant in flower and damage to a few leaves. Only the one plant, but I pulled them all out and gave a nice big defoliation to them all. I forgot to get a pic of the largest, Rainmaker, but got pics of the rest. I sprayed with Azamax again too. Hopefully the combined effect of defoliating and another treatment will get me through here

35BCFCDD-879F-44C3-AF89-01291CE0768A.jpeg C643EB62-CF45-48E3-BFB0-74B05D4874DB.jpeg 4830CC29-E1A7-40EB-96DE-7C35E65E6F18.jpeg 843EFC9E-1402-408B-89F3-2AFB3F9A7814.jpeg

I also chopped the ACJ’s and sprayed them off with hot water in the sink and a quick dip and shake in water with lemon juice (didn’t have peroxide)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. those fkn mites. Didn't you hit the room with a bomb last time? I've been using the UVC bulb in between harvests, maybe the way to go for you. I got one pretty tough light to shine in there, can repost the link if you like.

• Like Like x 2
  15. once you get them, it’s hard to get rid of them. I have them controlled most of the time, then I get lazy and spot a few. That spurs me to treat them more and they usually go away. Bombs don’t do shit, the Azamax and Pyrethrin do very well though

• Like Like x 1
  16. I like the PVC screens you built. Are you an engineer? :D

17. I’m a contractor. Well I used to be before getting cancer, my son runs the business now. I problem solved everyday

• Like Like x 1
  18. 23 days into flower. Rainmaker healthy but getting thirsty in the back. Going to have to start watering her more. Almost three gallons in there today. Temps around 80 Lights on, colder lights off. Humidity got up to 58% after watering. The Indicas (Gorilla Banana, and Pebbles) are healthy too, and noticeably shorter.

Ethos Genetics — E T H O S

Buy Monster Pebbles Feminised Seeds from Monster Genetics at Seedsman

E925A592-4695-4690-B1A7-5AD4D1A52D2E.jpeg

134BDB2D-900A-4C88-ABF0-22F9B3F67D51.jpeg

936D7649-D01A-431B-9C35-35049EB04AD8.jpeg

These are the strain I have going in the SOG setup that had run out of nutrients in my sickness yesterday. Damnit!! I may lose a couple. Already lost the two Gorilla Banana clones, still have a few from seed.

Gorilla Banana

Buy Peyote Gorilla Feminised Seeds from Seedsman at Seedsman

https://www.greybeardseeds.com/product/greybeard-private-reserve-cherry-pie-feminised-seeds-2/

Chem Beyond Diesel® C.B.D. | Semillas feminizadas Sweet Seeds®

Age Verification – Greybeard Seed Bank

6CDCD787-5E63-4572-BA12-A91EBE5AF4F2.jpeg

A4844CAC-E7F4-4736-A44F-379B99B0B674.jpeg

A1D0797F-3F8E-4259-BC9E-D1F1EA3028BC.jpeg

cut 24 clones from the 5 different strains. They’re in light dose of Flower Fuel with air stones and a diffuser. Should be rooted in 5 days to two weeks.

E5E87038-9EE2-498F-B18A-1C57CF40C053.jpeg

I screwed up and topped the best Cherry Pie for a clone and I really wanted to keep that one going and flower her with a Peyote Gorilla or a Chem Beyond Diesel. I chose to flower the best grown version of these two strains of seedling. They begin their organic life today. The res about bone dry with CYCO nutrients and a few of them took a beating. These two looked a little dry but I took care of that

512FBD57-B50B-4DA4-AB13-E5863D6FB7D4.jpeg

About 6-7 weeks left in flower for them little girls to hit their stride and be ready to go. I still have a couple more rounds of clones to cut so we’ll see what’s left of the donors in SOG and I’ll flower what’s good. Still need to top a few but they’re indica dom and staying short

• Like Like x 3
  19. Dopeness as always S2C! I’m subbed up! I’m going no till all organic at my home grow after this harvest!

• Like Like x 1
  20. No pics today, I’m exhausted. We’re on day 36 of flower on the Rainmaker, (2) Peyote Gorillas, and Pebbles. Rainmaker showing some yellowing about midway down. I know she’s in the hottest little spot there, but I just don’t have the energy to hardpipe the A/C exhaust in. It’s still keeping temps down about 83-85 but the A/C is on constantly. I split 10 gallons of water with fermented berry and fermented banana juice, with a little myco chum

I was thankful to have my son help me empty all old pots of soil into the garden upstairs. He also helped me transplant the 20 clones from the bubble cloner into solo cups of 50% coco/perlite and 50% my soil mix. We cut 24 new clones and filled her up again.

The three Rainmaker clones have taken off and growing extremely well. These are my secret stash. I have them under the Galisteo Grow Lights Cree cxb3590 200 watt cobs. The Chem Beyond Diesel and Peyote Gorilla are vegging along under the Vividgro Gromax, settling into a their organic lifestyle.

I culled a few more plants to make more room in the flood and drain setups. Down to 8 in each. Hopefully I’ll cut clones 1-2 more times, and cull down to 6 plants each and attempt to flower these flood and drain trays with the two in 15 gallons of organic soil

I’m undecided on what to grow next. I’ll have plenty of clones at my disposal. But I have a seed order on the way as well. The Obi Wan Kush as well as the Bruce Banner are calling my name for the inside garden. Lots of autos to place in the veggie garden this year. Need one more solid turning, maybe with a little BioLive, but I think the many years of burying Salmon and walleye are enough. For a killer fertile soil. Hoping to stash 12-18 autos behind the screens for the cukes and peas.

• Like Like x 3