S2C’s Back To Organics

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Soil2Coco, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Shot of the res in the undertray position. Starting with 5 gallon reservoirs on rollers, using small pumps to fill tray holding 12 one gallon pots of coco/perlite.

[​IMG]

Top down showing seedlings under their own Vividgro GroMax 240 watt light

A shot of the whole veg room currently. Boy do I have some cleaning to do.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  2. Panoramic view of veg area. Vividgro GroMax on each end (240 watts each) Galisteo Grow Lights Cree Cob 200 watt in the center.

[​IMG]

Peyote Gorilla 1 (15 gallon pot)

[​IMG]

Peyote Gorilla 2 (15 gallon pot)

[​IMG]

Gorilla Bananas and Rainmaker (15 gallon pots)

[​IMG]

Seedlings and clones getting ready for flower after a quick veg. Still feeding by hand, 60 ml once a day. Will fill res and hook up pump and aerator when I get back from Hawaii and harvest the two in there currently.

[​IMG]

Budshot of Gorilla Banana

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  3. Looks good brother. Imma have to move my veg space soon. No light leaks allowed!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks man. I’m just keeping up with demand now. Still trying to get the organic thing down. My new mix was too hot causing about 3 weeks of stunted growth. They’re starting to veg nicely now that I have two trays of 12 seedlings about to flower in flood and drain. They’ll probably be monsters in another 10 weeks.

Light leaks never bothered me.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Well, I’m back from Hawaii. Had to cut the trip short by a few days. The locals on Maui didn’t want us there. They had signs up on the roads we were touring to go away, we don’t want you here, etc. very rude and not very aloha if you ask me. So many beautiful sights and experiences, and I ate NONSTOP. Great food and the fresh fruits and coconut were endless.

The garden exploded while I was away. The 24 seedlings in one gallon pots of coco/perlite are down to 21 as I lost the two clones and one seedling didn’t sprout. I was planning to flower these while the four plants in 15 gallon pots of Living Organic Soil played catch up but they are going to be cut for clones.

IMG_1145.JPG

IMG_1146.JPG

The four plants in 15 gallon pots exploded with growth and are ready to flower. My son harvested the flower room while I was away. Just need to do some cleaning, and move these girls in to do their thing.

IMG_1147.JPG

IMG_1151.JPG

IMG_1152.JPG

IMG_1155.JPG

These plants didn’t grow for nearly a month as I had mixed the soil a little hot. It seems they’ve settled in and are now growing like, well, weeds.

IMG_1159.JPG

IMG_1160.JPG

IMG_1157.JPG

The Auto Cinderella Jacks are mainly one large center cola with a bunch of small nuggets around the lowers. I’m not really impressed, but then again, I have never been impressed with autos besides a FastBuds auto LSD25. The red clover is in full bloom

IMG_1149.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  6. I moved the (2) Dutch Passion Peyote Gorilla, (1) Monster Genetics Pebbles, and (1) Ethos Genetics Rainmaker into flower. Two are under the Vividgro FlowerMax at 600 watts and two are under (2) qb96’s and (4) qb120’s. A total of about 1100 watts for the four plants. These girls were sprouted on January 15th and we’re very slow growing for the first month. There’s a gallon of ph down for size comparison

IMG_1166.JPG

IMG_1167.JPG

IMG_1168.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sorry to hear about the Maui trip cut short, love that place in Christmas time.
    Kihei is a chill place and the airport area has nice aquarium.

Like the no til stuff here, you planning on officially changing the SN to Soil2CocoBack2Soil or still up in the air? ;)

anyhow, grow on broham.

• Like Like x 1
  8. we stayed in Kihei. Had one food day before everything shutdown. Saw some whales, and tons of beautiful scenery. Then it was mostly stuck at the resort. I ate so much. There was a Huli Huli chicken truck across the street and a taco joint down the road. Oahu was the best part for sure, just as the panic was beginning.

I think I’ll leave the name as is. Lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. Glad you had a good trip and are safe. Mine been growin slow too, but I think they are picking up now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Week one of flower is in the books. They sure have settled into their soil nicely and the stretch is on. I gave them a haircut, removing a bunch of lowers that won’t make it to the canopy after I took these pics.

March 29

A43CE649-5832-46BF-91AB-4A7D98173D77.jpeg

April 7

75F8E02E-78C7-4A9F-9603-33327F3A8AD4.jpeg

March 29

3B41DDD6-48EB-4750-9C85-F1522E0382D6.jpeg

April 7

7C8BD44C-929B-4CC2-B06C-BB322A3207BA.jpeg

Group shot

62419DAB-2CDB-4EE5-960F-7D760363A4EA.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Should be a nice yield from these 4 plants. I’m flowering with 1200 watts. I noticed the temps in the back of the room are reaching the high 80’s and even 90 degrees at times. I was hoping that under driving some of my lights, temps would be lower. I have a 16” fan and two 8” fans moving air. I broke down and ordered an A/C unit to lower temps. It’s been a long time coming though, and these are some of the best indoor trees I’ve grown so far, they deserve the best environment.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Thanks man. This soil was hot to begin with but absolutely crushing it now. I gave them a good feeding yesterday with coconut water, my Lactobacillus, fermented berry juice, and FulPower (humic acid). I also gave them a spray down with Azamax as part of my IPM regimen, after lights out.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Dude, your trees are extremely beautiful by the way!!! I feel your pain, my room got to 94 today!!!! In week 5 !!!!!! I’m installing a/c Friday night. I’m gone till then, just have a understudy there watching and sending pics. Best of luck!!! You should be dealing with a lot of bud soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  14. I am in happy frog too, my first time. I use all kinds of soil. My fave is Oregon only #4 . But I mixed it with used coco and about a bag of perolite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. Im excited for these plants being a new mix and all organic with the addition of the KNF inputs. The addition of charged Biochar, Ancient Forest Humus, Azomite, and insect frass are the biggest differences.

My last harvest was in a poor mix, they barely made it to harvest after yellowing pretty bad in the first week of flower. Not enough N in my mix. I sustained them with sprouted alfalfa teas and red clover living mulch. But the smells are so pungent compared to my DTW grows in the past.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I was supposed to go to H I'm may

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  17. sorry man. It’s definitely a beautiful place. I wish we would have been able to explore Maui more in the convertible Camaro. I wish we would have been able to attend a Luau and the Pearl Harbor Memorial. Hopefully you can reschedule and get there after all this settles

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Great thread you have here @Soil2Coco think I will tag along.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1