Rumple's collage of harvests and bud shots

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Rumpleforeskin, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Hey Rumple,
    Just wanted to start with a thank you for all your information.  I've used your posts as references for years now.  I had a few questions and was wondering if you'd be willing to share more knowledge.  I know this post is miles long.  

I just recently built a bubble bucket based on your guide.  I'm new to dabbling in hydro, but feel I have enough background to get me through.

Once the bubble bucket is built, I thought I noticed a second bucket of yours as the reservoir with hose?  Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm trying to grasp the process.  So I guess I'm asking, do you directly add the nutrient content into the bubble bucket, or instead, is it pre-mixed in a seperate reservoir and nutrients added as needed?

Thanks for any info and time you have to offer!

2.  I mix it all up in a few 5 gallon buckets out side my grow room, then pump it in.

3. First, I would like to say thanks for sharing your wisdom (and everyone else that has contributed). 
    I see several times you say you would like to have room for a 30 gallon res., I'm currently setting up a 2 bucket + 1 res. system, wouldn't the 30 gallon res. overfill the 5 gallon buckets? or would you have to run a return drain an inch below the net pots?

4. Using a 30 gallon reservoir is another topic. Let me write about it after I have actually done it. Until then we can only look at the basic store bought units or other people's DYI. Great question though.

5. u ever use T5's?

6. They work great for cloning.

7. Hello Rumple
    I know this thread is quite old, but I was reading up on the paper bag method of drying. That will never get old!
    In the process I found a shitload of pics you posted. I can't view any of them for some reason. Any ideas why?
    Thanks

B61