Rumple's collage of harvests and bud shots

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Rumpleforeskin, Apr 26, 2009.

1. hey Rumple, omg fucking White Widow , the leaves ...there are so many f'n leaves to trim off, ... lol I guess its a good problem. now I compare to the Wonder Woman about 1/3rd the leaves... anyway wow had no idea how much manicuring this strain needs.

did you find the same problem ? what about other strains you have grown? any of them easier to trim?
    are you growing anything new?

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:
    :wave::wave::wave::wave:
    ;););)
    :smoke::smoke:
    :D

2. I have not grown another strain in a long time. Trimming sucks.

3. got it on lock boss.. keep em coming.. you tend to stick to traditional techniques off growing have u ever tries scrog?

4. Hey Rumple how old is your motherplant? You've always had the same WW motherplant?

5. I keep the mother plant 6 to 12 months before making a clone and replacing her. I have been growing off this clone for about 6 years.

6. Looking at your harvests never gets old. Always brings a smile to my face. lol. :D

7. :smoke:

ya id be interested to know more abt ur hydro set up for growing:smoke:

8. Well his info is ALL over the place, your own fault if you can't find it.

9. Rump after looking at your white widow pics, you totally have the better genes, I am going to order some from nirvana:wave::wave:

10. Awsome, you should do one massive hot to guide, starting from nothing, and going till harvest. That and a shopping list from what ever online site you prefer would be epic.

11. Thanks, I have thought about this as well.

12. I think it's pretty much all there in the sig.

Dude your passing of knowledge has made my life as a smoker complete. I could never overstate my gratitude.

13. just seen this..
    Subbin In...:wave:

14. lmfao

15. You're more precise than a surgeon! Any advice you can share?

16. Make sure you get some referral commission for the equipment you end up pimping.

Like me, I'm sure lots of people here owe the success of their grows to your well written guides.

17. Nice pics, some very impressive buds. Bushy and short with some massive buds, well done. Have you ever done CHEMDOG? cause once i show you the harvest pics from my moby, kalish, pineapple and kush i'm gunna be asking for some advice, cause those really are nice tight buds.

18. #119 Rumpleforeskin, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2011
    My harvest height is 4.5 feet tall (not that short for an indoor grow). The tightness has a lot to do with the amount of light your plant gets. Do what you can to over kill your light and stay away from CFLs, florescent, and LED lighting as a main source.

I have been growing the same strain for years now (same mother for over six years), I have tried some GD Purple and some Master Kush with limited success. We are pretty happy with White Widow so I am not in a big rush to get another strain going. The White Widow is a fast grower and allows us to harvest every 70 days (10 days veg and 60 days flowering). We cut down the veg time by a third going to a 24/0 light schedule during veg.

19. I just noticed that my girls kind of wind down after the sun is down, leaves relax, it doesn't look like they are reaching at all . do you think its just because the light source is gone or is the plant like getting some needed rest that its suppose to have? I've tried all the different light schedules like 16 on 8 off and 18on off 6 and 24 hours on .... only real difference that I remember was my electric bill being less....and not by much.....
    :wave: