Rolling paper substitute

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Paranoia., Dec 2, 2004.

1. [quote name='"towlee"'] im 13 how am i gona get 1 of those im lucky i can get weed[/quote]

Goodbye.

2. u can scrape tha foil off of gum wrappers and there is a paper

3. No way is that cellulose, I could swear that kind of plastic was just normal petrol based.

But maybe the wrapper from HIS cd is actually made of cellulose, if so....

Fucking Genius.

4. hey i just got 1 gram of hash and 1 gram of kush for 40$ is that a good deal? i think it is

5. sounds like a regular deal to me 13 year old.

also, keep smoking out of plastic, aluminum, and tin foil....that's not stupid or anything. (sarcasm)

6. What?

7. this "kid" is trolling the fuck out of you blades

8. RAW rolls, rolling paper [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0j1_C5eevI]How to roll the perfect joint - YouTube[/ame]

9. Nope. 1 gram is usually 10$ depending on where you live. 5$ or free if you got the homie hookups

10. DO NOT USE RECIEPT PAPER! From personal experience just don't. It will kill youe throat for weeks.

11. I don't know where you live, but I get my bud from a medical clinic, and it's 15 bucks a gram for some cali dank weed. 45 for a dank eighth.

12. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. There is none. Go buy a fucking 2 dollar pack of Zig Zags dude.

None of this shit mentioned is worth any of your time.

13. use tampon wrapper, gum wrapper with foil off ,or bible paper defiantly not computer paper shit burns your throat bad .And use chap stick to keep it all together I know this thread is dead just saying to help anyone that is in this problem nowadays

14. tell you what recipt paper works but stinks like hell and it tastes funny but it works if you are desprate :rolleyes:

15. you guys do realize that this thread is from 8 years ago....lmaoo

16. Yeah, and you didn't have to bump it today.

17. Funny thing is, this thread dates back to december 2004! hahahahahaha

18. Clearly not 18.

19. just read this whole thread....all the way from the first post in 2004 to the one directly above mine. i giggled. alot. and then some more. and then i decided i would help keep it alive. possibly just because im high, or maybe because i just wanted to be that guy;) seriously though, this thread is hilarious :D

20. Cant believe what some people put in their lungs in this thread lol