Rolling paper substitute

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Paranoia., Dec 2, 2004.

1. You should be applying it up fool not smoking a joint when your grounded.

Just so ya know.

Ya said your newby..

Joints smell WAY more

2. i dont know why anyone would use bible pages...

3. for god's sake dont use computer paper. I made that mistake, and your lungs will pay the price believe me. IT feels like someone is making you inhale gasoline an it catches fire in your lungs. The pain is unbearable

4. So are bible pages the only way to go?

5. that kind of paper really burns the lungs. it's gross. go buy some papers, dude.

6. [quote name='"Rollercoaster12"']So are bible pages the only way to go?[/quote]

Yes yes they are

7. i dont think smoking that thickness of paper will be good for you cant you just ask a friend for a couple of rizlas

8. And it comes ALIVE!!

9. Why do this?

10. Yea uhm guys, he got ungrounded about 9 years ago.... Safe to say he figured something out.

11. Now I don't have much experience smoking but I do have a hookah and when I run out of rolling papers or don't feel like going next door to use the neighbor's pipe, I just load a huge bowl in my hookah. I don't use the coals that you're supposed to use with shisha just light the bud in the bowl and pull through the hose. Almost kinda like an upside down bong... With a hose. But if you don't have one of those readily available, I would suggest, like many others in this currently 9 year old thread to use blank pages out of a bible. Or you can do like a friend of mine did once for me and create a little mini bong out of a Gatorade bottle. Just make two holes on the bottom portion of the bottle, one is the carb and the other is where you'll put some sort of tube that can withstand heat. Then he just duct taped a small metal tube onto it. I think it came out of small tool set or something. Just fill that with water or your choice liquid filtration like orange juice or mouthwash, light it and hit it. It worked very well for me before I lost it. If you still can't go to the store to get papers do what other posts in the thread have mentioned, use an apple, or coffee filter. Don't use printer paper. Hope this helps.

12. Naw dude definetly use chemically treated paper with shit in it, that ever come to mind? it's goo man trust me

13. Familiarize yourself to tin (aluminium) foil

14. Make a makeshift bong and no lighter? No problem just light a candle over the stove or just get matches from the store there only 5 cents man

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

15. Im posting just so i can be apart of grasscity history with this ancient thread. Its gonna be nice to see this thread every year after its revival. Dont think much more imput could be added. Looks like everybody seemed to cover everything..

16. #196 Ruffles Hamshire, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013
    Sir Ruffles Hamshire shall test coffee filters, tea bags and as  of now can inform you that bible papers work wonderfully! never tried sealing with honey before either so its on the list. update on the details later.

My sister just became homeless and is now trying to stay at my place. time to get stoned and do some fishin!

\\revive

17. Sorry to revive.

Nest method for using bible pages? Like cone style?

18. This Thread is amazing :p

19. This thread is from 2004?!?!? I didn't even know what that skunky garage smell that my parents always seemed to smell like was.

20. Make a apple pipe.

Get a pack of big red or juicy fruit. Long sticks of gum wrapped in foil. Separate the foil from the paper part that touched the gum. Roll joint in paper part.