Recommend me TV shows

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by EscoMayne, Apr 25, 2018.

1. I have seen The Following, Breaking Bad, most of Suits

What are some other good TV shows?

2. Sopranos, nurse Jackie, always sunny in Philadelphia, f is for family, last man on earth, arrested development, shameless, peaky blinders, real rob, orange is the new black, the wire, Maron, narcos, dexter, ozark, freaks and geeks, mad men, Horace and Pete’s, difficult people, bloodline, peep show, drunk history, ghosted, Chappell show, Saturday night live, baskets, United States of Tara, billy on the street, moone boy, the librarians, east bound and down, principles, hippyish, workaholics, Ray Donovan, and the affair
    There’s more just can’t think of them.

3. If you like Breaking Bad you'll probably like Better Call Saul. Have you not watched Game of Thrones? Also, Westworld is a trip if you like wild west themes even a little (trust me, there's much more to it than that)

I've been getting into Roseanne but it's not for everyone. I also watch a ton of anime and cartoons but I like animated shows and I know a lot of people think those are for kids (there are plenty aimed at adults, though, and even the ones for kids usually have some adult entertainment value). If you want to check out cartoons and haven't before I think you should start with Futurama, Rick & Morty, and seasons like 4-12 or so of The Simpsons (the early ones can be rough and the later ones just... not great)

I also agree with CBDBurner on Arrested Development, Freaks and Geeks, Peep Show, Drunk History, Principles, and Workaholics. I haven't seen enough of the others to really give my opinion.

Flight of the Concords is also really funny if you like dry humor and LOTS of singing. The songs are funny though.

4. [​IMG]
    The Wire ...floors all the above

I got caught up in the Sopranos at the time

but the Wire does them all in ..lol

The series was remastered in 16:9 HD in late 2014,

became available on iTunes, and was released

as a complete series Blu-ray box set on June 2, 2015

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. 'Twin Peaks' the original; I haven't seen the newest ones but I hear they are quite good.

6. Had the Watchmen sitting on the Sky box for ages. Finally got round to watching it last week. Great series, ended up blasting through it in a few days.