Ready ?

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Tnes, Feb 7, 2021.

1. My critical Purp looks about ready If my eyes don’t deceive me but some 2nd opinions would be nice IMG_0202.JPG IMG_0208.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I'd give her one more week to see if she ripens out

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Just plain water though, as flush is due

4. You can chop her now if you want tho, she is ready in the sense of it'll get you high it might just not be as dense as she could be. But 70%+ of your pisitls are curled in and organe. Have you checked the colour of her trics?

You want them milky for the most euphoric stone. If you want more of a chilled out, relaxed body and mind high. Opt for 30% Amber bulbs

5. if you've smoked that before and liked it, it was probably harvested later its a indica dominate bred with 2 indica dominate strains critical mass and big bud you want mostly amber and your leaves should turn purple. if you liked it when you tried it before. if you have no idea and you just want to smoke that shit theres no time as good as now haha.

• Funny Funny x 1

6. Last time I opted for 70% milky 30% Amber and it got me mighty stoned. Euphoria was there. Felt good. Was a satvia dominant.

This time it's indica dominant and I pulled her 10% clear, around 5% Amber and 85% cloudy . That's my guess to its ratio and I feel nice and relaxed stoned to the bone and feel generally good

7. I've just looked again and can quite clearly see lots of Amber. You want to pull down now

8. Y

It's a good quality photo and you can see Amber bulbs shining and lots of milky/cloudy looking trics on the buds and sugar leaves, you want to pull her down now for the best results, any longer and it'll degrade away. Judging by the Amber to mikly ratio on your BUDS they look ready to chop n dry, then cure.

Remember, always go off the bud structure and the bulb to pistils ratio. Remember those 3 and you're good to go. You already know your stuff tho so it's all good. Enjoy your smoke brother.

9. and thats your preference nothing wrong with that i was letting them know how a commercial grower would harvest that plant inorder to achieve its effects.
    personally i pull not only by trichomes but by strains as different strains have different effects and need to be harvested differently in order to achieve said effects. i may pull a sativa like durban poison at first sign of amber i like the up lifting energy feeling that gives, but a sativa like laughing buddha I'll wait for about 15% and varies even more so these are just examples same with indicas as to how much amber before harvest something like cotton candy kush i let ride to 70% amber but a northern lights I'll pull at 40 % amber maybe less its all personal preference

• Informative Informative x 1

10. You know your shit bro, I don't doubt that. I feel like you've taught me some new shit, certain strains have diff effects depending on the bulb colour and the way it's grew etc. You are a passionate smoker/grower and I like that. I am only on my second grow, so already you are more advanced in terms of how you know how to grow and you've experimented and experienced diff sorts of highs. It's growers like you. Who are here to teach and motivate.

• Like Like x 2
  11. what i meant about the leaves turning purple, notice some of your top sugar leaves have already started this
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

12. Wow bro. This picture reminds me of mine, I was that high I thought the leaves were black, but it was the wrong light, they are actually purple. I thought the trics were burning away but they actually didn't, its only when I pulled her I seen the trics intact it was just the lighting throwing the colours off and I couldn't see. It was the most beautiful looking purple I've seen,

Black sugar leaves, thc burning away slowly wtf

13. yea purps can be rather soul sucking lol have you just staring for 30 minuets

• Like Like x 1
  14. I’ve grown it before but it was a little different then this plant I got them from growers choice these have more buds but are less dense at this stage and the other was quite a lot less but had much denser buds an I figure this is more of head high but I could wait for couchlock I’m familiar with how it works just wanted some other opinions which I appreciate

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1