Re pot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jsaunders, Apr 18, 2021.

1. How many repot when you flip to flower? Im in 3 gallon pots now - is it worth going to 5 gallon stubby pots? It’s all I have right now
    Or should I transplant and give it a week and then flip to flower?
    Thank you

Attached Files:

2. I'd transplant, wait a week or so, then flip. Too many stressors all at once may cause hermie-ing.

Granny

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think it will take three weeks for the roots to fully extend into the new soil of a five gallon pot. If it is root bound cut any roots that wrap around the rootball. This will stimulate new root growth and speed up the time it takes for the plant to make use of the new soil and nutes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. That tent is pretty full, up pot to the 5's and flip to flower. Plants dont stop growing roots the minute you flip to 12/12, they will have plenty of time to fill out the 5's

• Like Like x 1
  5. It’s not a tent - I just have some reflective material up in the room
    Thank you

6. Space looks pretty well filled up is what i was saying though.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hoping to fill it up more - all swapped over to 5 gallon pots

8. They will be 2-3x bigger by the time they are done flowering.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Those plants should have been in 5g pots and flipped to flower a week ago. I see you having space issues

• Like Like x 1
  10. On my 3rd run here and I've always gone from solo cups straight to 5 gallon airpots or 7 gallon bags. I know most size the pot to the plant but I've never had an issue and yields have been great.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I like to wait 2 weeks is perfect just like me lol. 3 weeks even better .
    One week is way to soon .

• Like Like x 1
  12. The plants are in a 12x14 room this is a 8x6 section - plenty of room to expand

• Like Like x 1
  13. All swapped over and lst as well. Will wait 2+ weeks till flipping

Attached Files:

14. 16059071-C538-4262-B790-7D7AE586A100.jpeg Coming in nicely - will start flip on the 1st