RDWC, TSW2000 Mars Hydro LED Wedding Cake grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by thepurplem0nkey, Apr 2, 2021.

1. WEEK 1

After a few tweaks to my NX-01 system following a massively successful maiden voyage with a Durban Poison grow (well over a pound of dried bud), I decided to try out some new genetics. After driving down to my local clones shop, I settled on this 60/40 indica dominant Wedding Cake strain. I am still keeping a Durban Poison mother around for future grows. I chopped her at the root stem about two weeks ago but she just laughed at me and created a new top. What a tough plant!

Besides some minor adjustments to my system, I also replaced my MH/HPS cool tube lighting system with a TSW Mars Hydro 2000 LED light. This is my first grow where I am using LED as my main (and only!) light.

Here is my system. I left one of the bubble stones off in the bottom right bucket so you could see what was inside a little better. I also have taped over the air hose lines and made other light prevention changes since I took this video:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Nice! I'm starting a completely new grow with a RDWC setup. Just waiting for deliveries.

You're lucky you can just run down to the store and buy clones! I'm a little surprised you only yielded a pound. I'd get that with 2 DWC buckets when I grew a few years ago.

I'll be trying out a Mars Hydro TS 3000, and was hoping for a kilo minimum. Looking forward to your results! Subbed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. what is the yield of last round?