questions about questions (mexico)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by Bastiger, Nov 7, 2020.

1. hello dear cannabis friends,
    I need your help .. i'm living in yucatan mexico for a long time and i come from germany.
    Since I am used to medical marijuana but now have no access in mexico, I wanted to ask if you have any advice on how to get my medicine back. i'm here for half a year.
    I came across various sites on the internet such as MangBudsDispensary.com, but that doesn't seem serious to me because of the reviews one finds. I hope someone can help me otherwise it will be a terrible 6 months.

with best regards Basti ✌️

2. y'know whats worse than not having weed in Mexico?

Bringing weed to Mexico. getting caught. and going to Jail in Mexico.

dont be a moron.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. so you would say the risk of ordering something from the usa is too high. I assumed that the post to mexico is not heavily controlled

4. Do not mail or online anything. You should be able to find weed easily in mexico IF you are in a touristy area

• Like Like x 1
  5. Firstly, thank you for the replies. is there also good quality or only outdoor ?

Attached Files:

6. Only advice I can give is be careful who you take advice from. Mexico and buying, selling, growing, etc drugs can be a deadly combo. Between cartels and very corrupt police, just tread very carefully. Make sure you do it right and safe is all I'm trying to say.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Yes, there is brown weed full of seeds on every corner that I am aware of. my actual post was related to medical quality. otherwise i have to smoke 5 ounces every month

• Like Like x 1
  8. I would go to a bar shoots some pool let people approach you , even loose a couple games for drinks and see what develops.
    Best of luck ..

PS
    Stay away from the Feder Rallies ..or anything that draws their attention.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Hi
    There is green weed in Yucatan Real deal there are people who have it ,,,
    Its all over the place down there .
    The people I know down there don't trust white folks on this kind of situation ....
    Or I would of hooked you up ,
    You need to develop your own source down there yourself .

Are there other white folks down there you know that are 420 friendly that can hook you up with there connection ?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. i talked to my mexican neighbor he has now ordered 3 ounces in town i'm curious if the smokable weed is. but takes a few days.
    nevertheless, tomorrow I'll go to a bar and see what happens.
    and thanks for the many answers definitely helped me.
    I'll let you know how it turned out :)✌️

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Unfortunately in mexico commercialization doesn't exist. All the weed you can get in mexico is illegal. Anyone can distribute weed in Mexico.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk