Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about buying

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StoneSSStone, Mar 23, 2021.

1. #1 StoneSSStone, Mar 23, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    got answer

2. Wow! I'd say you should take a T-break just for a while and buy a car. When I cannot afford some smoke I always do with out but then again it's up to you, if you want weed more than your car go for it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. How do you handle the sleeping problems that can happen though? I really want a car, but I wont be buying until around 5 months.. I also really want smoke and know it's a lot of money to use for only weed..

4. Like a trouble falling asleep or something? I normally drink tart cherry juice which has melatonin in it or you could start to work out regularly and that too should help you get sleep.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 18yo here pls

6. Maybe I should try that :) I did workout before and was able to quit that way, but that was before i was student and had a part time job..

7. ?

8. How old are u...

9. What did OP ask... I'm guessing it's if they should get a car or buy weed lol

10. 24..

11. I was asking if I should buy 50g for 1100 euro and take from my savings.. making a niceer car purchase difficult. Then i'd end up buying another 50 in a month..

Since I have bad self-dicipline when it comes to weed i'll probably take T-break like PeacefulDusk suggested since continuing will make me drop out or having to take 1 year over :confused_2:

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Holy shit dude where do you live where it's over 1000 for 50gs???? If you don't mind me asking why do you smoke 50gs a month??? & Have you looked into making edibles at all... It'd make Ur weed go way further & the length of the highs last longer then smoking, if you need help use @BrassNwood method for making oil/caps :smoke:

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. If your talking Euros and your in the EU why aren't you buying Hash?
    It's usually nearly the same price. ( was cheaper then weed back in the day )
    As Brews says edibles go so much farther for a fraction the amount.

5 grams of hash would keep you blazed for a month or more made into oil capsules
    :)

BNW

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Yeah, 1100 including delivery.. Prices here are pretty expensive, so 1g is like 25USD/30USD depending on if you buy 1 or more.. In my case I get for 25USD pr + delivery and it's high quality weed... Pineapple express :love:

I normally don't buy 50gs, but since I did and love smoking my tolerance is pretty high rn.. Never tried edibles, is there big difference?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Not gonna lie, I like the joint and the feeling of that. Because of that cannabis is a preferance because of the taste. I never tried edibles, sounds like I should tho :D

16. Maybe a T-break then buy small.. Always fun to get super stoned first times after tbreak

You guys that are able to keep weed home and not smoke it; i envy you. If I smoke 1 joint i get cravings for another when the high is gone. My friends have much better control and can stop whenever they want, I don't get it

17. Bro smoke two joints and then smoke two more

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. please stop promoting my competition. Ali Bin Maroc has all the hassles he can handle at the moment ...lol
    as they say 'you gotta make hay when the sun shines' ..lol

• Like Like x 1

19. There's a huge difference in the length of how high you'll be dude, if you was to smoke a gram J you'd be high for an hour or 2 pushing it.. if you ate a gram in an edible you'll be flying for twice as long maybe 3x, it all depends on the weed used & how you make them ect

You can look at edibles Vs smoking like drinking beer Vs taking shots of whiskey.. the beer being smoking & whiskey being edibles if that makes any sense :hide::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    This works with any form of cannabis.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 1