Quattro kush winter grow

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by sethd513, Nov 21, 2020.

1. #81 ChiefRunningPhist, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    Absolutely nothing wrong with praying ha, much better than wilting or drooping!:love-m3j:

Longer veg's and different strains will produce more bud too, you've had/got some nice looking plants!

I like the raised up higher light myself because it allows for more even distribution.

2. What's that one lil guy down there haha thinks she's a oak tree

3. Haha I love me some Citronella. Cloned one from last summer all through the winter and I like having some in each tent. No bugs only fungus gnats but that’s because I wasn’t understanding the way I was watering wasn’t helping. 5 day dry rule I’m going for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. 63720620121__240B6796-F74F-45F1-90B4-5AEE2985333C.jpg
    Hard as an over vegged stalk guys and gals

5. Week 3 flower

Looked like some light burn again. I just can’t get this shit right. Dialed the lights each back to 170 wall watts so we are ~ 340 total wall watts and still 3 feet above the plants. Not sure if I should give them nutes or not. Need to water today or tomorrow so they are def getting microbs and cal mag to finish off the stretch next two waters. Trying to give them
    More dry days then wet in hope of more nodes.

IMG_0750.jpg
    IMG_0749.jpg
    IMG_0751.jpg

Canopy is too thin I feel for 7 plants. Also this picture was taken before I turned the lights down so you can see it’s bleaching. If you guys are seeing something else please help!

6. Week 4 flower

Def to much k again. I think the issue is the mammoth p. It seems to inhance up take. I’m wondering if I should change to clonex michorizza or just run enzymes. Or maybe I need to just feed them plain water for the next 6 weeks. They just got some nutes.

7. Week 5 flower

Week 5 Tm. K toxicity is real. I’m understanding the relationship to this toxicity and how it starves the plant is cal mag. I’m wondering if it’s the mammoth p

IMG_0876.jpg

8. Weeks 6

Burnt as fawk, 4 more weeks they should even out. No more nutes idk why I do this to myself.

IMG_0922.jpg

9. I know the feeling.

• Like Like x 1
  10. What have you done in the past. How did you stop doing what you knew wasn’t right.

11. Week 7

Ok so start of week 7. This gives me 21 more days for this plant to bounce back. Been warming up the water before a feed. One more week of that and then she gets the cold hose. I’m really embarrassed but life comes before my grow

• Like Like x 2
  12. That's a really big question. Wish I had the time to answer it with the respect such a question deserves.
    There have been lots of things.
    It's more a system of learning when to let go of my problems, weather it is over watering, constant concern for them, not acting when I should, routine planning, accepting failures, accepting new challenges, new ways of doing things. Or acceptable levels of pests.
    Not getting hung up on what I think I know, or what others say but honing the ability to observe objectively, and still remain interested.. funny juggles.
    What to listen to (internally speaking) vs when I have proven to myself I can't figure it out, knowing to ask for help.
    How many times I have thought I understood pH and ec, just to have to reassess my understanding. Or take a break to come back to it. It's been a life long journey.
    I feel fortunate and blessed I went to school for horticulture.
    So much I just have to unbury in my brain. I didn't do highschool, so the college years I have in hort are my chemistry memories. However it really gets back down to so much organic chemistry, yet not.. again so depends on your style of growing and what your desire.

Learning to modify my expectations to more Reasonable requests of other life forms...

No need to feel bad about good prioritizing. Sometimes growing plants has to take a back seat for a while. Good thing about plants. Why I love seeds.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Means a lot and I get it. Thank you. I appreciate the new perspective.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Week 8.

Two
    More
    Weeks

64026782245__C35F0593-249D-4264-A7EA-3499B3953DB4.jpg

Doing clones with and without microbs in two different soils. No nutes. Week one veg there.

15. Week 9

Week 9 Tm

IMG_1135.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Harvested