Quattro kush winter grow

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by sethd513, Nov 21, 2020.

1. These things are praying hard today on full at 24” for the light. Pretty interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. IMG_0334.jpg
    IMG_0333.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. Wow theyre looking healthy, quite the lollipop, should end up with nothing but big buds. What light?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Hlg 3 board 288 rspec with 320 watt driver. My first indoor grow I had this same light on high at about 10-12” at the same point in the flower period. I don’t think the other grow prayed like these but the pictures look like the leafs were much larger fatter and greener. I hate the whole is my light close enough thing. I’m going to try to just to keep the praying the whole way through. If they continue to stretch and they back off then I’ll have to deside that to do about more or less light. Hopefully they’ll just be looking for more.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Oh nice lights! You could always drop it an inch! Praying isn't the worse! I've had plants pray and after lowering my light slightly they began to taco so I raised it back at the sweet spot.

Your girls are loving the light, MJ loves her light, my outdoor plants always pray, and that's the sun

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Week 4 flower

Put the light down to 18 inches. They stopped praying and are loving it again. The stretch seems to of stopped so as they stop praying I will continue to lower the light.

IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0351.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. 12 is what my goal is at. But it looks like there are going to be some 3 gram colas forming. I have about 100 tops. First grow was 120 inside with 1.3g per watt and got a pound but this grow has filled the net better. We Shall see. Looking like one more harvest after this one and shutting down the operation till fall

• Like Like x 2
  8. Clones

IMG_0358.jpg
    So these are the clones for next grow. I just tied them down as the light was to low abs they were stretching. Not starting veg count until they make it to the 1 gallon pots though. Lst on the clone wasn’t my go to but it has to happen as I feel the clones won’t ever grow right and have an even canopy unless I do this now. We’ll see. They took 12 days to grow 4” roots in the cloner

• Like Like x 3
  9. I see ctronella, plus 10 my friend.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 1
  10. Week 5 flower

I think I burnt them with the tea. I’m kinda pissed but there is nothing I can do. Next round I will not be adding any nutrients to my water. Clones should get transplanted this weekend starting their week 1.

IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. I see what u mean.. from what I can see it isn't too bad.. what did you add?

Sent from my moto e using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I did a papas poop tea. 580 ppm. Normal water is around 90ppm with only microbes and enzymes. We’ll see next time.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Week 6 flower/week 1 veg

[​IMG]
    IMG_0425.jpg
    [​IMG]

Start of week 6 flower. Starting to pack up a little. Transplanted clones a few days ago into 1 gallon pots. Changing my watering with mammoth p for super soil not hydro recommendation. Trying less light and hoping 4 week veg then flower.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #75 sethd513, Feb 5, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
    Week 7 flower/week 2 veg

IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0452.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg

Clones are stretching. Flowering plants are not stacking up like I had hoped for. 1-2 more weeks in flower then the vegging clones will get a 3 gallon transplant , a week of veg and then flower all 7

• Like Like x 1
  15. Week 8 flower/week 3 veg

Everything is going well. Def one more week if not two for the flowering plants. The veg plants might need the light turned down depending on how much they continue to grow and stretch as they are stuck in the small tent. Stinky and sticky.

IMG_0489.jpg
    IMG_0490.jpg
    IMG_0491.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. Week 9 flower/week 4 veg

Vegging plants are at max height and I can’t dial back the light anymore of move anything. Looking into a 200 watt hlg balast to hopefully have more control over the 320 I’m running.

Picked the mothers to this run 4 days from today. Not sure if I’ll be letting it go longer or pulling it. Might depend on the balast. This is a 9-10 week strain per ethos.

Oh saw one gnat last night so I hung traps. Nothing yet just laying mad eggs. Won’t be watering again.

IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0532.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. Soooo......

Veg lights are off as they are to close to the light and burning. Going to give the flowering girls a little extra time as there is little to no amber. They are looking great though. So that harvest will be 8 weeks veg and a 9 week flower. We’ll see what the yield is.

5 week veg was a little much with 7 plants.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Week 1 flower

IMG_0615.jpg

These got a 5 week veg, and I still need to take clones today. They have been in darkness for 48 hours because they were to big for the light. My house reaks I haven’t got the big plants cut yet.

IMG_0610.jpg
    IMG_0611.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. #80 sethd513, Mar 6, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
    Week 2 flower

Made some lighting changes. Went from 270 watts to 400 in the flower tent and the veg tent is now able to push 6-185 watts. So hopefully no more burn when the plants grow into the light.

63673528986__07D87D35-92C2-4283-B0BC-BEF5C6AC2ADD.jpg
    IMG_0681.jpg
    [​IMG]

Right now the lights are about 40” away from the plants. Don’t get me wrong it’s an experiment for sure but! My first grow I flowered 10” above. Green leafs abs huge buds. Perfect great. Ever since then using the same style and equipment it’s been burn city. I’m getting 45k at the canopy in lux. And if it stretches 10 inches which I know it won’t I’m at 55k lux.

My last harvest was just shy of 10 oz. thinking the light and nuts burn is what took the 3 oz off I was expecting to get.

• Like Like x 1