Quarantine budged grow room

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by bizow420, Apr 6, 2020.

1. So I was planning on moving may 1st to my new house . The quarantine forced me to move a month early . Had to leave all my flowering plants behind and only took a new batch of clones I just got right before the move . Never made a journal on here but have been following along on no till and organic growing journal for years now . One of my favorite journals to follow is prepper 420. I normally flower in 20 and 40 gallon pots . My mix is based in coots mix with a few added goodies . Only managed to take 80 gallons of my soil with me . Just transplanted my clones that have been in solo cups for a month . I plan to vedge for 2 weeks then flip . So out of the norm from my usual grows. I Normally vedge for 2 months or more . I built a 8x14 flower room and 5x6 vedge room for $117 all in . I have 3 cmh 315s and 2 - 750 de’s . The genetics I’m running are
    Gelato 33
    Star Dawg
    Star pupil
    Jet-A ( black pheno)
    Strawberries and cream
    Strawberry banana og x skunk #1
    Sbd gg4 x happy pussy ( 2 phenols)
    Member berry
    88 hashplant
    9d4.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Forgot 2 plants
    The don mega
    Sky walker og

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome in. Sucks about leaving flowering plants but... Enjoy your new digs.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. I’m trying . I’ll get half the harvest of my old plants . My brother is going to finish them for me . Just feel lost not doing my daily flower routine .

• Like Like x 2
  5. #6 old shol4evr, Apr 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ha ha , yes stole them from my girl right after the move . Grow on a budget right now my friend! I’m going to use the totes as well. Sips are in my future .

7. #8 old shol4evr, Apr 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    delete

8. I normally use children’s small pools to catch the run off. Normally I run 20 and 40 gallon pots. Going to flip all these in 2 weeks to get train rolling. My cloner is full of cuts for the next round . Starting some out door as well. Those will be from seed .

• Like Like x 1
  9. yep, large pots need large pans. I went with 15 gallons for my no till pots and used hot water tank pans on a 2’x2’ piece of plywood with rolling coasters under each. Flowering 4 plants that have burst into growth after stunting for three weeks or so in my new mix. I have a jungle in my 4x8 area, only 5 days into flower. Can’t wait to see it after the stretch

• Like Like x 1
  10. This run will be different for sure. Normally run 8 plants in 8x13 flower room . I grew them large . This run will be 12 small ones in 7 gallons a day 2 medium in 10 gallons. Won’t get the weight I want but I need to flower ASAP . Next run will be back to my norm . [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Those are sum of my recent buds .

• Like Like x 2
  11. [​IMG]

Made some aloe Fpj and some banana ffj

• Like Like x 1
  12. nice! Subbed

13. [​IMG]
    Did a little painting . Previous owner left some paint behind . Brush included . Sprayed some kelp aloe and ful-power . They all seem to be happier . Got 25 gallons of wood chips , truck bed of well composted horse and goat manure . Some peat . Outdoor should be good

• Like Like x 1
  14. IMG_0440.JPG IMG_0433.JPG IMG_0436.JPG

A clone of a medicine man x jack skeleton . Never seen this . Nodes growing off the fan leave stem

• Like Like x 2
  15. Me either man, that’s fucking wild!! Thought I was tripping for a sec. like where are the branches those nodes are coming out of?? Lmao!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I did take that cut 10 days into flower so I guess it’s a reveg but I’ve done it many many times before and never seen that . I’ve had others grow buds from the fan leave center but this is new . Can’t wait to see what she does

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. So I flipped on 4/20 . Seemed like the right day ! Only did 5. 2 of the bigger ones ( 9D4 and 88hashplant )and 3 clones that took off . ( the don mega , 2 phenos of sbd gg4 crosses ) still have 9 plants in veg . Will wait a few more weeks to flip them
    Put one 750 de up to flower . Have another and 2/ 315cmh to fill in once the others are ready to flip . I may have had too many New England IPAS to continue or post pics but I will do my best ! All I know is this free time has got me spending too much at BAS!!! I miss my friends , I miss the pop up seshes with all the local bud . Eye corona !!! [​IMG][​IMG]

18. [​IMG]
    Veg. The star pupil , star dawg havnt done so well after transplant . They seem to be bouncing back though . Strawberries n cream is stretchy already [​IMG]