Q

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MIW, Feb 15, 2021.

1. We don't fear cops? Wtf are you talking about, you don't speak for all white people. I'm tired of fearing police too! You are clearly virtue signaling by showing you feel guilty for being white. Good job, you are very "progressive"

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. when i've been pulled over by the popo i've been nervous, i keep my hands ten-and-two, and it's yessir, yesam, three bags full. (and i've had a valid DL since 16, and i have never once driven a vehicle with expired plates or lack of insurance).

and i rarely if ever drive dirty unless it one or two jaints. but nervous when the blue lights flash, damn right i'm nervous. i'm no different than anyone else in that i dont want an interaction with a LEO on an involuntary basis, and i damn sure dont want to end up on the ground with a cop sitting on me wailing the hell out of me. who would right? fuck!

i dang sure fear seeing them in my driveway or my rear view mirror. the "fear" of a badge and a gun is universal in my life's experience. :confused_2: wtf!

and judges!?!! :eek2: oh fuck no! i dont want to be anywhere near a courthouse or a courtroom under any circumstances. a courtroom is most assuredly a devils playground imo. uh uh. nfw.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Speak for yourself but whites who have not been breaking laws (as insane as some laws are, like cultivating cannabis for example) have no reason to fear cops based on the color of their pink and pale bodies.... lol
    Any "guilt" i feel is not because of being white but more of a "collective consciousness" as a historically racist country from day one... That and having driven a vehicle "high" and see a cop car, there is a natural prickling and monitoring to make sure i'm sober enough deal with a routine traffic stop.. head or tail light out for example... Whereas it's not uncommon for blacks to be pulled over if they look out of place driving through certain areas of town. At least whites are not normally knee jerk red flags to "some" cops.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. have you asked the person with the confederate flag what the flag means to them??
    i don’t know...it seems when you say ‘our white privilege...’ you kind of already have defeated yourself. you are allowing people that do not know you to label you in a condensending way, and you acknowledging it gives them even more credibility and power over you.

i don’t think skin color really
    matters when you are breaking the law and you see a cop. i live in a state where weed is illegal. whenever i have some bud on me and i see a cop, i always get scared and paranoid that the cop is going to stop
    me and fuck with me. i have been pulled over countless times and each time
    i was pulled over i got
    searched. i have been arrested several times and not once did the judge set me a low bond or even a pr bond...never mind being treated differently because i was white.
    i am a white american. i live at the 115% poverty level. the police fuck with me all the time. whenever i try to get a job somewhere, i never get hired even though i am perfectly qualified just lie
    anyone else trying to get a job at a fast food place.
    if there is such a thing as white privileged; i never got to experience it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. what about black cops? asian cops? i guess they do everything perfect dont they? i used to watch COPS and Live PD so i could reminded of the constant danger everyone faces whenever they leave the house. of course those shows are no longer aired because of the police brutality very often depicted; blue on black, blue on brown, blue on white, and every shade of skin dressed in blue.

some of you people try to paint such a lopsided picture. you just dont live in a complete reality, rather, your reality is made up of outliers and one offs versus norms. maybe you just dont get out much - it's a dangerous world these days!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. the way things are now days; just keep saying it and eventually it will be true. history will be erased and rewritten. they are relentless. they will never stop until they have it their way. the wire we give them, the more we pander to them, the less power and less control we will have over the situation and our lives. it started many years ago and has been a gradual pursuit, we are slowly starting to see all of these things happen.
    what’s the saying first they came for this
    then they came for that
    next they came for you, and
    no one was left to defend your rights

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Not only did he mean it most bills never got to see the light of day due to his sitting on them.
    You act like you don't remember that period of history.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. well i never intend to ‘not remember’ maybe forgot, i guess i am getting old and to
    much smoking does kill memory cells.
    i do remember when obama
    was president and he pushed though the healthcare reform, it got approved under
    mitche’s watch soooooo....was there a period during obama’s presidency when mitch was not house leader?

9. Correct - He previously served as Majority Leader between January 2015 and January 2021.
    110th Congress (2007–2009)Harry Reid (D-NV)Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
    111th Congress (2009–2011)Harry Reid (D-NV)Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
    112th Congress (2011–2013)Harry Reid (D-NV)Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
    113th Congress (2013–2015)Harry Reid (D-NV)Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
    114th Congress (2015–2017)Mitch McConnell (R-KY)Harry Reid (D-NV)
    115th Congress (2017–2019)Mitch McConnell (R-KY) Charles E. Schumer (D-NY)
    116th Congress (2019–2021)Mitch McConnell (R-KY)Charles E. Schumer (D-NY)
    117th Congress (2021–2023)Charles E. Schumer (D-NY)Mitch McConnell (R-KY)

Filibusters came into play a lot.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Nothing new there. All factions do this, and all factions love to smugly point out when the others do it. When their own transgress, they are silent as the grave. Clinton people disappeared when Trump won, Bernie people disappeared when Biden won the primaries, Trump people disappeared when Biden won the election. Always with the 'notice how the X crowd is pretty quiet all of a sudden?'

Consequence of hardcore American political tribalism, I think. Admit no fault. Everyone just pointing fingers at everyone else, and pretending like nothing's happening when their own faction fucks up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I don’t recall this being the case with Al Franken or the lady Rep who had the relationship with her employee.

12. Nor was it the case when Trump supporters stormed the capitol. There will always be exceptions, but as a whole the rule holds.

• Like Like x 1
  13. And when this story about Gaetz turns out to be nothing, the guys assuming the story is true will be no where around.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. i watched the first 4 episodes, this show is very interesting to say the least. I have to admit, when this all began I was very confused about the Q stuff. I never got to follow or really even hear about it starting up like I did back when Lulzsec split into Anon. Maybe it’s because I was a teen back then and heavily active in the forums/digital world. But I have been waiting for a detailed and thorough look at how this all started and the timeline of events. I cannot wait to finish the last two episodes!

One thing that REALLY stuck out with me was the fact that Bannon apparently wanted to start up some right-wing academy in Italy to groom future world leaders and politicians. Pretty much producing a bunch of Q/mini Trumps to unleash into the world creating order out of chaos.

Watching all these events unfold make me honestly very worried about the future. How do we stop hate speech while also safeguarding free speech? How do we educate our population to become better critical thinkers in a world that increasingly distrust and denies science and facts? I just know there are some evil people out there watching and learning from Q. Anyways, great show, everyone needs to watch it.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Fuck that pedophiles need to be routed out no matter what side they play for, as a conservative I sure as shit wouldn't want people with that predilection representing me in congress.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1