Q

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MIW, Feb 15, 2021.

1. confirmed that bill clinton was a regular, prince andrew...but those are just the kind of people they are. everyone has their vice

2. i think it’s funny how they tried to say they q supporters are going to try and blow up the capital...i think that was suited to happen a couple of days ago. do the few would
    that still believe in that, even know that they were supposed to blow up the capital lmfao

4. The issue is that since q anon is bogus people might think there isn't an elite-run child trafficking ring.

That's the unique thing about q. Not many conspiracies are based on a belief in god. And DEFINITELY not based on the idea that any elected official is gonna save them (C'mon man!). Q turned a bunch of "zombies" (non-critical thinkers) into conspiracy theorists. Not very good ones... but still. Bewildered and alone, I'm sure they'll find more legitimate conspiracies to get into. Hopefully the ones with declassified freedom of information act documents attatched. Those are my fave.

• Like Like x 1
  5. the first thing you have to understand first and foremost is that life is never fair. it is not meant to be.
    maybe you should have played football then lol i’m just joking. but here in texas, football is king. who paid for the after game
    snacks?? for our kid leagues, while most parents bring the usual crackers and ritz bits, fruit (so boring) we go to the bakery and bring cupcakes.

i honestly feel that there have been many times i was passed up for a job because i WAS white and a male. that was many many years ago. sure it is fucked up, but in the long run, i learned it didn’t matter. what mattered is what I can do and what i DID.
    blame the other guy all i want but i was still responsible for myself. one reason why i work for myself and not for someone else.

so u went on to that job, getting paid less then everyone else (why would you work for the kind of person that would treat a person like that?). then you found out u were getting paid less. what did you do? did you throw a fit at the boss or did you show the boss why you are worth just as much as the other workers if not more?

• Like Like x 1
  6. How long did we fall for Russia Russia Russia? How about hunter Biden's business partner who gave federal agents a written statement if Joe Biden's direct involvement with his sons business deals? Between the news we get sometimes the most dangerous is the news we don't.

A political news collusion with political parties are always going to generate conspiracy crap.

7. Never underestimate the stupidity of mankind.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yet there were thousands there in support of "The Big Lie" thinking that the liar and chief actually won the election. In 2016 he himself called a similar "win" margin a "landslide" but when he lost, it was election fraud and he just needed 11,000 votes he told the gov of i believe it was GA... On that basis alone he deserved to be impeached... It's like jury tampering... So i say anyone who believed even a "gathering" in a peaceful demonstration on Jan. 6th at the capital (including those who didn't attend but supported it) were Trump supporters... There were likely a good percentage of those who voted for him who "stormed the capital in spirit"...

This is an example of how a cult leader duped people into thinking "and I am the only one who can fix it" (his 2016 campaign) when he touted "drain the swamp"... He drained it alright and hired what he found stuck in the mud at the bottom...
    As soon as he felt they were not puppets he could manipulate in lock step with his ego he did what he learned to do best on his fake TV show... Fired them... All his "handpicked" puppets... He bragged too of having handpicked the "professors" at the fraudulent now defunct "Trump University"... That too was just another scam using the Drumpf brand that so many were duped into thinking was from a successful honest bootstraps up family... lol

Yes they still have troops at the capital and rightly so imo. There are still too many who have bought too many radical right wing conspiracy theories from "masks don't work" to mail in voting fraud.. Many suffer from extreme paranoia and only trust those against the establishment from the dark side like Alex Jones (who btw is not anti-trump last i heard.. lol ).
    It's all about the "tough guy" image and the image that liberals and lefties are weak "snowflakes"... On that basis the GOP senate will oppose any and all bills, proposals, budgets, funds the Dems offer up... At the same time accusing the Dems of just playing politics with the impeachment proceedings, saying "it's time to unite and move forward"...

How is opposing financial relief for those out of work over a year, waiting in food lines miles long, during a certified worldwide pandemic "uniting and moving forward"... If they are so damned obstinate of pandemic relief and a $15 hr min. wage during a pandemic and subsequent recession/depression they have no interest in bipartisanship, no interest in uniting or moving forward... They welcomed the "Q" lies as it fired up their Trumped-up on Trump base... They are complicit with the storming of the capital due to being blinded to their own greed and corruption grasping at any straw regardless of how unsavory it may be in order to maintain "power".

9. You really have swallowed the conspiracy haven't you letsmokeasweet? Seems like every insurrectionist they are bringing up for charges have a direct line through their twitter or facebook on their love for Trump. But you don't read much of the news by your own admission so how would you know this?

And what do you mean when you say "When has this ever happened?" regarding troops still surrounding the capital? The better question would be when has America ever attacked our capital, capital police and law makers inside?

10. Yeah, conspiracy theorists probably hop from one conspiracy to another.

Can you show me one credible link about an elite-run child trafficking ring Papageorgio?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. if you dont deny that child sex trafficking is a huge problem worldwide then it doesn't take much imagination to realize that the percentage of people being pedophiles would naturally include wealthy individuals and/or so-called "elites". that's not a conspiracy, rather, that's a statistical fact.

unfortunately psychological problems are not halted by money. there are sexually deviant people in every socio-economic and ethnic demographic. child sex trafficking is real, not a conspiracy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I never denied it, I just wanted to see a credible link.
    You see pedofile rings break up all the time in the news but so far I haven't seen any with a huge group of prominent people besides the Epstein case which is most likely covered up by prominent people.

• Like Like x 2
  13. i think you've arrived at the truth. it's not a so-called "conspiracy theory". the sickness of exploiting children for sexual gratification is real and it happens every single day. Epstein is only the tip of the iceberg and now he's dead. let's all hope maxwell has the goods on people and the info gets out. i cant imagine how shocked the world will be when the faces of the rich and famous pedos are revealed.

as for "Q", phhhhhhht, surely even the most delusional of the Anons know by now the revelations of Q gamesmanship are true - it was a farce with unfortunate real consequences. people were misled and duped. that too is a fact like elite pedos is a fact.

14. #94 Papageorgio, Mar 7, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
    I doubt it. Wouldn't it be nice if I just had one cozy little link that summed it all up?

Here's a start.

(try and look past the blue chew commercial)

• Like Like x 1
  15. #95 WeedCat, Mar 7, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    Well, it absolutely is a conspiracy theory when the Q idiots blame the dems. And tack on weird stuff like eating babies on top of it all.
    I've said this before but, in the non profit jobs I've worked that cater to the development, education and safety of children, my coworkers are usually pretty strong progressives. Meaning, they most likely voted blue.

And then, all of a sudden all these Q people copped a sanctimonious tone about helping these poor children when they haven't done one thing for them in the past. The ONLY action they have ever taken for most of them is to hold a sign up that says DEMOCRATS EAT BABIES or something like that.

If they really cared about babies they would volunteer to help out at homeless shelters or doing some sort of public. Instead, they are railing at the homeless for being lazy. You see the problem here? The kids that need it the most are the same kids who are stigmatised and used for some damn ass conspiracy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Wouldn't it be nice to throw some random theory out there and hope everyone believes it blindly?

17. It's called Trumpian. If not for random theories, he wouldn't have had much to say at all in his defense... Aside from the well documented and fact checked 30,000 lies. He had the duped all primed for the "Big Lie" even before the 2016 election, then ramped it up in 2019-2020 to the point that well... Jan. 6th the nasty boil that had festered for years burst and oozed pus... 300 now arrested or charged i believe i heard last count... Millions however believed the big lie and are still under the toxic orange hypnosis... Of course "Q" helped a lot too... credit where it is due. But DT had the the minions warmed up ripe and ready for the likes of Q.

There perfect scapegoat diversion was/is of course "antifa" which is similar to the "Twinkie defense" but not quite. A scapegoat by any other name is still a scapegoat.

"Twinkie defense" is a derisive label for an improbable legal defense. It is not a recognized legal defense in jurisprudence, but a catch-all term coined by reporters during their coverage of the trial of defendant Dan White for the murders of San Francisco city Supervisor Harvey Milk and Mayor George Moscone." White's defense was that he suffered diminished capacity as a result of his depression, a symptom of which was a change in diet from healthy food to Twinkies and other sugary foods."

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lol

jeez louise.

j

• Like Like x 1
  19. Its been happening for thousands of years.

It’ll continue for longer.

j

20. the rally at the ‘big lie event’ was at a different location. after the event the participants went to another event at the capital.
    the capital had two events. one on each side. the trump supporters were on one side. the violent resurrectionist were on the opposite side. they eventually merged. and you saw what happened. but are told something else

• Funny Funny x 1